I Know nothing about betting

DerekJohnstone

Seriously i know nothing about betting so chose a result a friend gave me as it was simple to do in the betting shop, the only bet i do is 3-2 each way on teams who score frequently with dodgy defences. I've had Utd 4 out of the 5 league matches and wish Rangers were playing in the SPL as they were my other Fave for a 3-2.......the good thing is you normally get a minimum of 25/1 and you don't have to put a fortune on them. Though i did get a 100/1 on Aberdeen beating us which i'm not too proud of,though the bookie at Saracen cross couldn't believe it. Have a wee go yourselves.

Seriously i know nothing about betting so chose a result a friend gave me as it was simple to do in the betting shop, the only bet i do is 3-2 each way on teams who score frequently with dodgy defences. I've had Utd 4 out of the 5 league matches and wish Rangers were playing in the SPL as they were my other Fave for a 3-2.......the good thing is you normally get a minimum of 25/1 and you don't have to put a fortune on them. Though i did get a 100/1 on Aberdeen beating us which i'm not too proud of,though the bookie at Saracen cross couldn't believe it. Have a wee go yourselves.

I do the goal rush which ain't to bad and 4 aways , the aways give you a good return

• 4 weeks later...