Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

alex thomson@alextomo

Rangers e-petition 27000 people pleading to parliament to support evasive tax-avoiders. Beyond comedy.

the only joke is that cunt

29500 signed

What the fuck is an "evasive tax-avoider", he really is showing himself up now!

We get "convicted" of cheating the taxman before we even face a trial. We subsequently win the trial and so are now being "convicted" on moral arguments all the while the "jury" support people breaking the law at HMRC to disclose confidential information regarding our tax affairs...that is beyond comedy!

Any chance of any supporters groups spreading the word at the next home game? Plenty of people outside the ground early, most likely with mobile interent and could sign it there n then, could be a shout?

Without doubt, the solution lies in activity in and around the stadium on match days. I think we need to get the finger out pronto to put the spanner into any appeal.

How hard is this proving! Fuck sake any bears that haven't signed get yer finger oot

I agree, come on bears, get the finger out and don't just convince yourselves that someone else will sign it and the total will be reached anyway, it only takes a few mins!

Usually if a petition that gets 10k sigs they get a response. We've got 30k and not got one.

The Fannys won't appeal because they're appealing against a result and they will waste more money.

The petition has only been up a very limited amount of time, most petitions take a significant period of time to reach these numbers and thus allow someone appropriate to reach an opinion in advance of it reaching the 10K mark.

Still going up about a 1000 a day which is all positive (tu)

Almost a third of the way there, and we have not even had a game since the petition started, once we get the word out at the games to those who have not heard yet, it should jump a fair bit.

Simply amazing how fast this petition is filling, and i would wager there are a good number of non Rangers fans signing this too.

The momentum has slowed here, I think we need find a way to push this forward again as I'd imagine the bears on forums have signed up. How do we connect with those who dont use the net so much? Clipboard volunteers outside the stadium? We also need to bring the issue to the attention of the non football public. It's a political issue as

much as a football one.

The momentum has slowed here, I think we need find a way to push this forward again as I'd imagine the bears on forums have signed up. How do we connect with those who dont use the net so much? Clipboard volunteers outside the stadium? We also need to bring the issue to the attention of the non football public. It's a political issue as

much as a football one.

Not just forums, it's been all over twitter and facebook since it started. Infact it was through twitter RM got a hold of this.

There is going to be people at sundays game and future home games getting people to sign the petition.

Their will be flyers etc aswell.

Everything you can think of has been done. Just need to keep it up.

It's obvisuly going to slow down, 31k in just 1 week is brilliant most petitions take months to get any where near 31k.

Getting flyers out at the games etc is the next step.

Social network has been done, now it's time to go offline and get fans that are not on twitter or forums etc.

The petition has only been up a very limited amount of time, most petitions take a significant period of time to reach these numbers and thus allow someone appropriate to reach an opinion in advance of it reaching the 10K mark.

Still going up about a 1000 a day which is all positive (tu)

We got 400,000 in manchester; and that took a day. I've signed it; and got the fam to do the same. It's at 31,340 now. I though we'd be far higher than that by now; after what we've been thru'. this is so important to us.

Anyway - perhaps there'll be a big jump during this weekend.