Sign in to follow this  
Ricky_

Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

I signed. I don't agree with anybody trying to sign more than once however. That's anti-democratic and just downright cheating, and there has been enough accusations of that going around already. I wish more of our international fans knew about this though. There must be more than 100,000 fans around the world.

39300 signed already can we get this moving guy`s it should not be a problem with the fans we have they just need to know about this and it should be over 100,000 very soon

Signed

What's it sitting at now?I signed it at the start and heard it's still only around the 40k mark.Hopefully others who haven't signed this yet can do and get this going again as seems to have stalled.

What's it sitting at now?I signed it at the start and heard it's still only around the 40k mark.Hopefully others who haven't signed this yet can do and get this going again as seems to have stalled.

I can't remember the exact number but it was around the 40k mark.

Ten members of my family have signed, too many old timers frightened of computers unfortunately, this is a godsend for them being able to do it on their behalf.with consent