Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

I signed another epetition around the same time as our one, about the goverments welfare reform bill, i had a email a couple of days ago telling me as that petition had reached 15k sigs it needed a response, it was the usual goverment not changing course crap but if 15k sigs gets a response even a shite one for that then why have we not got a response about the HMRC investigation with 40k+ sigs? Something funny there.

• 3 weeks later...

Has it been posted up on Rangers facebook pages?

Hell, everyone should post it on their own facebook page, and tell others to share it.

RSC's on FB should be posting it, as well as emailing the link to their members and telling them to spread the word.

I trawled the e-petition signatures API data out of curiosity, which gives all the postcode prefixes for all of them. The top ten postal regions below account for 30,000 signatures. The full total was 40,242 when I did this.

(G) 14,066

(PA) 3,229

(KA) 2,690

(EH) 2,600

(FK) 1,857

(BT) 1,732

(KY) 1,178

(AB) 939

(IV) 622

(DG) 416

I'd hoped to get numbers of botched signatures not confirmed by email but it looks like that data isn't available publicly, so no clue if that's affected the total count significantly.

The other 10k signatures are scattered all over the UK. This data could maybe still be used to present a case for an enquiry even if we don't hit 100k.

OCD Loyal :7325:

I trawled the e-petition signatures API data out of curiosity, which gives all the postcode prefixes for all of them. The top ten postal regions below account for 30,000 signatures. The full total was 40,242 when I did this.

(G) 14,066

(PA) 3,229

(KA) 2,690

(EH) 2,600

(FK) 1,857

(BT) 1,732

(KY) 1,178

(AB) 939

(IV) 622

(DG) 416

I'd hoped to get numbers of botched signatures not confirmed by email but it looks like that data isn't available publicly, so no clue if that's affected the total count significantly.

The other 10k signatures are scattered all over the UK. This data could maybe still be used to present a case for an enquiry even if we don't hit 100k.

OCD Loyal :7325:

FOI request?

Is it possible people forget to confirm their email address with the follow up email they send out?

I can imagine a lot of people would be caught out this way!

Was thinking this too after after hearing afew people never confirmed the email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also had to 'sign' twice as the first time it didn't sent confirmation email even though it spirit had receiv

ed my sig.signed again and hey Presto got my email to confirm almost instantly.....hhhhhhhmmmmmmm

Might have already been posted but can this be supplemented by collecting old fashioned paper petition at games?

Over 40k of us manage to get to home games.

I would be willing as I am sure others Bears would be, to collect the necessary details at games and forward them on, if someone who has the time can pull it together.

Work committments mean I don't have time to work on this during the week.

Could be collected at key points around the stadium before and after the game as well as on the foyers at half time.

Another question I have, are any of the clubs officails supporting this and if so can the club help on any way?

Jam Tarts have MPs fighting their corner, do we have any with the balls to support this, or are they worried about being seen as a Bear :21:

Just a thought their may be lady MPs, so whatever their equivalent to balls is, as well.

:ukflag:

• 3 weeks later...

66,000 plus views and only 40,000 have signed up.

I know that those views are member who have looked at this thread several times but still.

Anybody who has a twitter account or facebook page should be sharing this petition with all their friends/followers.