Skyrim

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Haha good to hear you can still go on the rampage with a magic type character too :lol: so how far into the game are you mate,married or bought a house yet ? Have you bought any the dlc if so that worth it too?

Its easier with magic I think as you can keep them pretty far away and use various different spells (my favourite is with a wolf you can bring up to fight for you)

I've done about 20% though I think one or 2 main storyline quests mainly been doing side missions though and I'm level 17 now so will get better.

Not married didn't even know you could get married :lol: I'm an argonian character so don't know if that will affect things.

Don't have any of the dlc yet to close to Christmas and with kids and a girlfriend then spending money on myself is pretty much out :lol:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its easier with magic I think as you can keep them pretty far away and use various different spells (my favourite is with a wolf you can bring up to fight for you)

I've done about 20% though I think one or 2 main storyline quests mainly been doing side missions though and I'm level 17 now so will get better.

Not married didn't even know you could get married :lol: I'm an argonian character so don't know if that will affect things.

Don't have any of the dlc yet to close to Christmas and with kids and a girlfriend then spending money on myself is pretty much out :lol:

Yeah i read you can get married and buy a house and that lol I'll be looking to get married/buy a house asap as after a hard day of dragon hunting I'll be wanting my dinner and ma hole :lol: Sounds like you're doing good as its a massive game and sounds like you have a similar set up with kids and the missus so i can relate to that :lol:

Yeah i read you can get married and buy a house and that lol I'll be looking to get married/buy a house asap as after a hard day of dragon hunting I'll be wanting my dinner and ma hole :lol: Sounds like you're doing good as its a massive game and sounds like you have a similar set up with kids and the missus so i can relate to that :lol:

Neither the kids or missus live here get the wee man at the weekend and don't see my we girl but still have to pay for her (thanks bitch :lol:) both of them live with there mums while missus lives and works in Stirling with me having my own house and job here.

I am not sure how far through I am really tbh but I think after today about a third of the way through doing mages guild quests just now after doing a few other groups of challenges.

downloaded it this afternoon (digital download) and I love lock picking, my char is dexter morgan, lock picking houses, sneaking in at night then murdering them as they scream then steal everything in sight ( Harry's code) lol

It's pretty similar to Fallouts New Vegas' lockpick system imo.

Honestly didn't, any other tips?

Thinkinh of downloading it on the pc because of the mods lol

What kinda tips u want?

NEVER sell or lose unique armour you'll always need it at some point

improve your lock picking skills and get the unbreakable lockpick perk

don't piss off everyone or you'll have assassins chasing you all the time and no time to do much else but fight them

invest in traders shops and get even more gold for your items

store your goods in YOUR OWN house as it WILL get nicked from anywhere else

Look Out for Oghma Infinium Book a bugger to get but used correctly well worth it

the cat trader ouside Dawnstar sell her back her own stuff trick at no cost to you but you WILL get loads of gold if done right

..... loads more just ask.....

What kinda tips u want?

NEVER sell or lose unique armour you'll always need it at some point

improve your lock picking skills and get the unbreakable lockpick perk

don't piss off everyone or you'll have assassins chasing you all the time and no time to do much else but fight them

invest in traders shops and get even more gold for your items

store your goods in YOUR OWN house as it WILL get nicked from anywhere else

Look Out for Oghma Infinium Book a bugger to get but used correctly well worth it

the cat trader ouside Dawnstar sell her back her own stuff trick at no cost to you but you WILL get loads of gold if done right

..... loads more just ask.....

That dawnstar tips been patched it didn't work for me.

That dawnstar tips been patched it didn't work for me.

Am on xbox 360 fully patched with all DLC and it still works for me

from the cat walk along the top path past the pub past the jarls house past the smelter outside the silver mine just past that is a big rock with two small rocks sticking out at the bottom of it stand between the two small rocks and look down slowly turn each way and it should say open chest it's underground so you wont see any chest carry all back to mcat skin her of her gold wait three in-game days and sell more to her then repeat

Same basic rules for all houses eg do 1st mission for the jarl in whiterun then ask the steward (Proventus Avenicci) to buy breezehome

snapback.pngbuba3d, on 08 December 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Where do you buy a house since I'm lvl 1 and kipping at a friends sisters housesnapback.pngbuba3d, on 08 December 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

Love robbing houses but need more lockpicks

in that case join " The Thieves Guild" in Riftken you'll soon see why --- solve both yer problems :lol:

Am on xbox 360 fully patched with all DLC and it still works for me

from the cat walk along the top path past the pub past the jarls house past the smelter outside the silver mine just past that is a big rock with two small rocks sticking out at the bottom of it stand between the two small rocks and look down slowly turn each way and it should say open chest it's underground so you wont see any chest carry all back to mcat skin her of her gold wait three in-game days and sell more to her then repeat

I went to the wrong chest explains a lot.

After i got in from work last night i stuck it on 11*30pm done the first mission and then the second mission to join the companions, so it takes me to a dungeon wich i died about 4 times because i kept hitting my companion bud, looted all the gold and cleared the dungeon, so there i am with all the 100+ value loot slowly making my way to the exit fending off wolves so all in all it took me close to 2 hrs doing the dungeon and slowly making my way to the quest completion

i made from all the heavy and value loot plus all the gold i tbink i made about 1.2k

After i got in from work last night i stuck it on 11*30pm done the first mission and then the second mission to join the companions, so it takes me to a dungeon wich i died about 4 times because i kept hitting my companion bud, looted all the gold and cleared the dungeon, so there i am with all the 100+ value loot slowly making my way to the exit fending off wolves so all in all it took me close to 2 hrs doing the dungeon and slowly making my way to the quest completion

i made from all the heavy and value loot plus all the gold i tbink i made about 1.2k

It's not a quick game by any means it can take up most of your life :lol: Try this to help stop dying as often take as many bottles of healing potion with you on a mission as you can and even during a fight if your health's low drink one you'll regain your health instantly but your enemy doesn't

• 1 month later...

Top class game but by the time i finished the main storyline and achievements i was glad to see the back of it.returning the thieves guild to its former glory is without doubt one of the annoying missions to do.

Theres tens of glitches which can be exploited if you stay offline and don't use the updates aswell.