Skyrim

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did that take and what did you to get that amount.

From about Boxing day mate :lol: A combination of doing the tasks/side quests as well as those secret chests/easter eggs we spoke about where there was alway's a grand or more in gold plus afew grand of stuff to sell it can be quite tedious though so best to break it up by doing the quests etc also killing the dragons bags you alot of gold and dragon bones/scales to sell and ofcourse I looted every house/castle and robbed every cunt in site which has it's draw backs as I have afew bounty's on my head now :lol:

From about Boxing day mate :lol: A combination of doing the tasks/side quests as well as those secret chests/easter eggs we spoke about where there was alway's a grand or more in gold plus afew grand of stuff to sell it can be quite tedious though so best to break it up by doing the quests etc also killing the dragons bags you alot of gold and dragon bones/scales to sell and ofcourse I looted every house/castle and robbed every cunt in site which has it's draw backs as I have afew bounty's on my head now :lol:

Sounds long and boring lol and why not pay the bounties off now then.

Sounds long and boring lol and why not pay the bounties off now then.

It was :lol: although only did the secret treasure chests last few weeks between the quests and side quests and will do after I store all my stolen stuff in the house Im building the now so they don't take it off me :lol: Still enjoying the game and about a third completed still endless thing's to do which is good and keeps the game interesting.

It was :lol: although only did the secret treasure chests last few weeks between the quests and side quests and will do after I store all my stolen stuff in the house Im building the now so they don't take it off me :lol: Still enjoying the game and about a third completed still endless thing's to do which is good and keeps the game interesting.

When I last had a full session on it I didn't follow the story line and went wondering which I think hurt my enjoyment off it tbh but i like to find locations and just fast travel about the areas at will.

• 1 month later...

New Vegas from the Fallout series is much better but so buggy it doesn't get the recognision it deserves.

I loved fall out 3. Have new Vegas in the house. Got it the day it came out but for some reason haven't played it. I'll need to crack on but you're right, too buggy.

I loved fall out 3. Have new Vegas in the house. Got it the day it came out but for some reason haven't played it. I'll need to crack on but you're right, too buggy.

It's worse than fallout 3 is for bugs but so much better all round don't expect a sequel to the series enjoy it for what it is and you'll love it.

Just started playing this last night after owning it since 2 Christmas' ago :lol:

I'm really impatient with games like this, only just done the intro and have a bounty and it's so annoying.

Some questions;

- In Fallout 3 there was the vats system (?), it was like auto aim, is that available?

- Can you sprint?

- When you have a bounty can you escape it or do you have to pay it off? I stole something expensive but don't want to pay the bounty.

- How the fuck do you aim with arrows?

- Do you learn in the game how to use the magic? That shit really confuses me or do you just have to experiment?

It's worse than fallout 3 is for bugs but so much better all round don't expect a sequel to the series enjoy it for what it is and you'll love it.

Hey sorry to bother you just saw you posted on this thread today, could you answer my questions please?

Hey sorry to bother you just saw you posted on this thread today, could you answer my questions please?

Just started playing this last night after owning it since 2 Christmas' ago :lol:

I'm really impatient with games like this, only just done the intro and have a bounty and it's so annoying.

Some questions;

- In Fallout 3 there was the vats system (?), it was like auto aim, is that available? No fallout is set in the future there why your Pipboy allows that.

- Can you sprint? Yes hold down either x/a or the run button depending control layout.

- When you have a bounty can you escape it or do you have to pay it off? I stole something expensive but don't want to pay the bounty. No idea I only played through as a good guy so didn't commit any crimes or get caught you can go to jail though and clear them that way.

- How the fuck do you aim with arrows? Sneak and it gives you a target aim using that.

- Do you learn in the game how to use the magic? You have a basic knowledge already so you can use either fire or ice or health regeneration to start with use them a lot and they will level up giving you better spells as you progress fire is still my favourite though. That shit really confuses me or do you just have to experiment?

Was playing this at my mates house and I'm hooked! Can't wait for my new pc to get up and running. Any ideas on where to start and what to do initially in the game? It's just such a vast game I have no idea where to begin!

Was playing this at my mates house and I'm hooked! Can't wait for my new pc to get up and running. Any ideas on where to start and what to do initially in the game? It's just such a vast game I have no idea where to begin!

First play through follow the quest line and don't wonder to much or it will confuse you a hell of a lot.

First play through follow the quest line and don't wonder to much or it will confuse you a hell of a lot.

He just won't get the same enjoyment playing through the main quest line without wandering. Wandering is the best thing about the game, experience everything.

It helps you level up quicker and that, in turn, opens up more doors and makes it more fun.

He just won't get the same enjoyment playing through the main quest line without wandering. Wandering is the best thing about the game, experience everything.

It helps you level up quicker and that, in turn, opens up more doors and makes it more fun.

True but first play through is overwhelming if you wander everywhere though.

• 3 months later...