Union Bears statement

PRW.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets beat the enemy at their own game.

take 500 tickets. we have some vociferous support for the team AND take money off United as they will have to give us our fair share of the gate. Hell, they've been getting more out of us than they ever put in for years.

This is what is called revenge - do whatever it takes to make them squirm. We keep their gate down and take the cash. Don't fuck with the big dog on the block

This is not revenge, they will not be squirming - far removed. Thompson will be gleefully pinching his chubby little flanks at the prospect of a full-scale boycott, thus allowing him to hand the allocation to home fans, allowing Dundee United to earn more money through tournament progression.

Let's face it, we haven't quite thought this through..

This is not revenge, they will not be squirming - far removed. Thompson will be gleefully pinching his chubby little flanks at the prospect of a full-scale boycott, thus allowing him to hand the allocation to home fans, allowing Dundee United to earn more money through tournament progression.

Let's face it, we haven't quite thought this through..

Hand the allocation to home fans? They wouldn't fill the full home end even with the smaller allocation they get if we went.

It'll hurt them financially.

Do we expect Rangers to beat Dundee United even if we took a 10k following?

Hand the allocation to home fans? They wouldn't fill the full home end even with the smaller allocation they get if we went.

It'll hurt them financially.

Do we expect Rangers to beat Dundee United even if we took a 10k following?

Of course they are going to fill it after we've invited them. Trust me, it won't make a dent in their financial interest and it is silly to think a boycott might.

And yes I do hold the Rangers support in high regard. I can only hope we reverse this boycott but that may be even more shameful than making it without full consultation of the fans.

The roll over and tickle our tummies brigade won't like that statement.....Well done, fukk Scumdee united....

There is not one person on here that has said they dont care about what has happened. There are those who believe that attending the game benefits the team. You may not agree with them, and fair enough, but at least give them the respect that they will give your side of the debate.

Of course they are going to fill it after we've invited them. Trust me, it won't make a dent in their financial interest and it is silly to think a boycott might.

And yes I do hold the Rangers support in high regard. I can only hope we reverse this boycott but that may be even more shameful than making it without full consultation of the fans.

Remember they said they were going to buy season tickets and fill their stadiums every week if Rangers were voted out the SPL where are they then?

Not just Dundee united but the whole SPL?

Not quite, but it is a United fan who will be supplying my ticket for hospitality, free of charge.

Can't afford to attend many matches so i'm delighted at the opportunity to attend this one.

Fair enough I dont get to many games either but no chance will I be going to this for a certainty hate the club and chairman.

After drawing Dundee United away in the Scottish Cup we have decided to throw our weight behind a full boycott of this match

Dundee United are one of the enemies of Rangers and one of the main driving forces behind attempting to steal trophies from us.

Of course it will be hard for some people not to follow Rangers wherever they play but in this instance we must urge the full Rangers support to get behind a boycott of this fixture.

We urge Rangers Football Club and Charles Green to fully back the boycott of this match and refuse our allocation of tickets. Now is the time for the support to prove our unity and make sure that the enemies of the club don't see a penny of our money.

Union Bears

No Surrender

A vocal minority telling the majority how to support their team.

We would not have a club if scum United had their way. They still want our titles and yet people will still give them money.

But they never got their way,they fucking lost.We are stronger than ever.We still have a club and a team to support.If Bears want to support the team,that ok in my book.

We nearly never had a Rangers...............never ever forget that.

But they never got their way,they fucking lost.We are stronger than ever.We still have a club and a team to support.If Bears want to support the team,that ok in my book.

We nearly never had a Rangers...............never ever forget that.

And scum United were part of the scum who tried to kill our club.