The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

Should confirm it's the players who are in the squad on match day who are included in the programme (surely someone has a few from this season to check) which will point in the right direction for what player to go for.

Should confirm it's the players who are in the squad on match day who are included in the programme (surely someone has a few from this season to check) which will point in the right direction for what player to go for.

I've got every programme from this season (incl cup), will have a look when I get in.Also if the club accepts the kit sponsorship from us, they will be obligated to include the player / sponsor logo in every publication.

I've got every programme from this season (incl cup), will have a look when I get in.Also if the club accepts the kit sponsorship from us, they will be obligated to include the player / sponsor logo in every publication.

So say we sponsor Cole and he's not in the squad then he'd still be in the programme?

My two bob's worth on this;

I dont think we should have reference to the Bears Den in the advert - its irrelevant and could be confusing to those who dont know anything about RM (shame on them!)

Perhaps a tag line like "The Best Rangers Fans' Forum" or something similar. I'm sure others can come up with something snappy.

I would also suggest that for their contribution, all those who have stumped up the tenner get entered into a draw with the first prize being the signed shirt itself, and the second prize being our rep at the presentation. This gives 3 out of the 60 or so a reward of sorts for their contribution. If that person chooses to donate the shirt to the site to raise money for charity that is up to them, but for many of the contributors I am sure a signed players shirt would be a fantastic addition to their Rangers collection. For those donating from overseas it is obviously harder for them to attend, so they can proxy this to a friend or let the site pick another name out of the list.

Hard to argue with any of that.

I went for the Bears' Den because I thought it had a certain charm, and sounded more enticing than just RangersMedia.

It would be easy to confuse RangersMedia as some kind of media service, and not realise it's a forum as well.

But we'll see what everyone else thinks.

That's my understanding of how it works. I'll check tonight and if need be, call the hospitality line again tomorrow.

We could probably do with a list of questions to ask.

Two that immediately spring to mind are:

1. Would a deposit secure the player we want, as it may take a couple of days longer for the full amount of cash to trickle in.

2. What is the cutoff date to appear in the Annan programme on the 18th?

My two bob's worth on this;

I dont think we should have reference to the Bears Den in the advert - its irrelevant and could be confusing to those who dont know anything about RM (shame on them!)

Perhaps a tag line like "The Best Rangers Fans' Forum" or something similar. I'm sure others can come up with something snappy.

OK, how about this...

post-55390-0-62816600-1355159954_thumb.j

Govan blue should meet the player along with someone who maybe doesn't get along to games as much due to finances! So they feel part of something!

Faure would possibly be the best bet well him or Cole is they will be in and around the squad!

The wording of the advert should be Rangersmedia.co.uk where yae get to discuss things with the great Rfc52 :D

Na it should advertise the site!

On the players shirt a charity auction or raffle would be good and maybe donate to our troops of yesteryear at Erskine

I would agree with 'govanblue' being one of the people going to meet the player, because this would not have started without him.

govanblue plus the raffle winner to uplift the top

Reraffle the top with the proceeds going to Erskine with any money that is left over

If Erskine is the chosen charity I will throw in another £20

That's what I'm hoping.

The payments will be made to RangersMedia, and they donate to charities anyway, so once the player is sponsored, whatever remains will hopefully put into the RM charity fund. (although as I mentioned earlier, it would be good if we could buy an Ibrox Brick too.

So while we're waiting for RM to get back with the payment details, one thing we need to decide urgently is this:

Some members have suggested that they can pay more than £10, eg £20, and that wouldn't it be a good idea for people to be able to buy as many £10 raffle tickets as they want, to increase their chance of winning the top.

I personally don't fancy this - mainly because we haven't even decided if we do raffle the top amongst the subscribers, or whether it goes to charity or whatever.

I could see some people being a bit miffed if they bought 5 £10 'tickets' and we then decided to give the top away.

So I suggest we keep it at strictly one 'ticket' per subscriber, minimum price £10, but feel free to pay more if you want to.

Edit: and in the small print - "your ticket does not guarantee you an entry into the draw for the top, because we might not have one"

How does that sit?

I've never verified my Paypal. Anyone know how long it takes?

I could transfer the money to someone bank if it takes too long to get my Paypal up and running or can give the money to anyone who's going on KPL on Sat.

I think it takes a few days. They make a small payment to your bank, and you have to confirm how much it was for.

If you don't get anyone on KPL to help, I could probably make your payment for you, and you can PayPal me once you're verified. (Note this offer is not available to all 65 of you!!)