The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

Where are we on the cash front. Should maybe make it clear that you don't need a registered paypal account to donate too.

We're not far away.

I don't know for sure, and was going to privately ask BP for an update later.

But by my count, we have at least £440 already received, and another £270 pledged to arrive.

That count is on the assumption that everyone pays £10, but some members have either already paid, or pledged more than that.

So we should have no problems on the money front.

Haha! kinda remarkable to think that the sponsorship money is close to being raised less than 48 hours after the initial thread.

Yeah. That's quite satisfying.

It's not a massive thing, like share-collectives or e-petition signing.

But hopefully it gives us all a glimpse of the kind of thing we can do when even just a few of us pull together (even small things are sometimes worthwhile)

And now that we know that we can do things like that, we'll hopefully have lots of good initiatives in the future. :21:

Yeah. That's quite satisfying.

It's not a massive thing, like share-collectives or e-petition signing.

But hopefully it gives us all a glimpse of the kind of thing we can do when even just a few of us pull together (even small things are sometimes worthwhile)

And now that we know that we can do things like that, we'll hopefully have lots of good initiatives in the future. :21:

Spot on!

And remember folks - if you haven't contributed yet, you still can...

Every little helps, and you'll probably regret not being in the RangersMedia Sponsors Hall Of Fame thread when it gets published.

You don't even need a PayPal account - a Debit card will do too.

See this post for instructions...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=243604&st=60#entry1060638975

When the sponsorship is confirmed, if you want you can PM either myself, DJW, croatianbicycles or bluepeter and one of us will share the news of everyone's great work on RM's twitter account, and remind bears to look out for it if it's ready in time to be in the Annan programme.

When the sponsorship is confirmed, if you want you can PM either myself, DJW, croatianbicycles or bluepeter and one of us will share the news of everyone's great work on RM's twitter account, and remind bears to look out for it if it's ready in time to be in the Annan programme.

Nice one. :thumbup:

Just to confirm there has been a lot of cash deposited in the RM Paypal account since 10 December 2012 :praise:

A lot of people have not given their usernames, so someone will be in contact soon so we can get the full list (usernames) of people who donated.

Well done to the OP, bluepeter and to all those who donated.

Just to confirm there has been a lot of cash deposited in the RM Paypal account since 10 December 2012 :praise:

A lot of people have not given their usernames, so someone will be in contact soon so we can get the full list (usernames) of people who donated.

Well done to the OP, bluepeter and to all those who donated.

oops just realised i'm one, I never put my user name on paypal - will wait for someone to get in touch.

Great idea and glad to be part of it.

Excelent work guys and especialy govanblue (tu) still need to know how i get my payment off as i dont use debit or credit cards.

You're on my list ES, I'm just focussing on getting the payments from the Paypal Loyal first. Then I'll be after you Luddites! :pipe:

:lol: :lol: cheers GB (tu)

I'd tell you to google Luddite,

but then I'd have to explain what google was,

then I'd have to explain what the internet was,

Then I'd have to explain what electricity was.

Sod it, send me a carrier pigeon with a tenner strapped on! :thumbup:

:mutley: to the ready!

Proud to be part of this,well done everyone especially Govanblue,nacho_nacho_man and Bluepeter.

Wouldn't be possible without all the donations though and it hasn't escaped me that there's a lot of new posters donated,if this has encouraged you to sign up to the forum that's brilliant.

RangersMedia deserve the exposure they're about to receive.