They dont like it up em

centenarystand

I might talk a lot of pish in the Bears Den but im a serious punter on the horses.

A lot of the bookies give best odds available on horse racing which means if you take a price of ie 2/1 and your horse wins at 3/1 they pay you out at the bigger odds.

I backed a horse on Tuesday at Sedgefield by the name of One For Harry, I had a good bet to win at 100/30. The horse stormed in and was returned an SP of 10/1 and i was paid out at these odds.

I was staggered but delighted by this and just noticed yesterday i had an email from Victor Chandlers which reads as below.

Dear Mr A.......,

We wish to advise you that we are restructuring our approach to how we administrate our accounts.

As a result, I regret that it has been decided that your account will no longer be eligible for the Best Odds Guaranteed concession.

We realise you will probably be disappointed to lose Best Odds Guaranteed but would reassure you that as a valued BetVictor customer you will continue to receive our first class service and variety of regular offers.

All other terms and conditions remain the same and we sincerely look forward to your continued custom at BetVictor.

Please note all bets placed prior to this email being sent will have the Best Odds Guaranteed applied but subsequent bets will be settled in accordance with our general terms and conditions.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Ashleigh Louise

BetVictor Contact centre.

I might talk a lot of pish in the Bears Den but im a serious punter on the horses.

A lot of the bookies give best odds available on horse racing which means if you take a price of ie 2/1 and your horse wins at 3/1 they pay you out at the bigger odds.

I backed a horse on Tuesday at Sedgefield by the name of One For Harry, I had a good bet to win at 100/30. The horse stormed in and was returned an SP of 10/1 and i was paid out at these odds.

I was staggered but delighted by this and just noticed yesterday i had an email from Victor Chandlers which reads as below.

Dear Mr A.......,

We wish to advise you that we are restructuring our approach to how we administrate our accounts.

As a result, I regret that it has been decided that your account will no longer be eligible for the Best Odds Guaranteed concession.

We realise you will probably be disappointed to lose Best Odds Guaranteed but would reassure you that as a valued BetVictor customer you will continue to receive our first class service and variety of regular offers.

All other terms and conditions remain the same and we sincerely look forward to your continued custom at BetVictor.

Please note all bets placed prior to this email being sent will have the Best Odds Guaranteed applied but subsequent bets will be settled in accordance with our general terms and conditions.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Ashleigh Louise

BetVictor Contact centre.

l hope you replied :brokensfa::cgreen: