The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

You guys seem to not realise i dont care what you think of me or my posts, it's pretty sad though how many times i have asked for intelligent banter even fairly intelligent insults all that comes back is "...get in the kitchen.." Or ".. Must be a troll."

Both are very childish and extremely boring. I was not trying to be funny just because I have a different opinion from you doesn't make me anything but my ability to outwit most of you is what annoys you not my hatred for degea. You can all tell me to shut up as many times as you want, I'm boring you? well your all quite tedious and I just post what I think, ignore me if you don't like my posts ill still feel the same, he is a rubbish goalie and shows no signs of quality or ability and will continue to say so.

Everton only had four shots on target and at least three just bounced off hum and be caught one right in front of him just as we'll Everyondidnt turn up today or we'd be screwed again I dread the RM game that will really show him up :(

P.s I think people should be allowed to talk about man utd despite this being a rangers forum, it's only a few threads not troubling anyone :)

:lol: Yes!

He's a diddy.

You guys seem to not realise i dont care what you think of me or my posts, it's pretty sad though how many times i have asked for intelligent banter even fairly intelligent insults all that comes back is "...get in the kitchen.." Or ".. Must be a troll."

Both are very childish and extremely boring. I was not trying to be funny just because I have a different opinion from you doesn't make me anything but my ability to outwit most of you is what annoys you not my hatred for degea. You can all tell me to shut up as many times as you want, I'm boring you? well your all quite tedious and I just post what I think, ignore me if you don't like my posts ill still feel the same, he is a rubbish goalie and shows no signs of quality or ability and will continue to say so.

You can't blame people for thinking you're a troll. You either are a troll or mentally retarded.

Let me just set the record straight.

He is young, so he is not that good right now. In the future he will develop and take to the english game. Ronaldo had the same problem at United.

It is unfair to criticise someone who has got their whole career ahead of them.

Let me just set the record straight.

He is young, so he is not that good right now. In the future he will develop and take to the english game. Ronaldo had the same problem at United.

It is unfair to criticise someone who has got their whole career ahead of them.

The truth is though, in the last dozen or so games he has been very good. 6 goals conceded in the last 10 games. You can't argue against that.

Again you prove my point, even when I slag your inability to say anything intelligent you guys just repeat the same things, lol,

As i said doesn't bother me

But what does bother me, what is all this closet fan stuff? Another prime example of you just say your drivel and then don't actually read, I have stated in many occasions as well as supporting Rangers I have supported Man utd also for over two decades, there is nothing closet about it people are allowed to support more than one team

Again back to the point, he has been very lucky in the last few games that the other sides have not really done much, 4 shots by Everton was very poor by them but lucky for us, if you guys weren't so seemingly blinded by his sparrow legs then you would look at it game by game particularly from last year and see how many awful performances he has had. We need and deserve a better goalie, he looked petrified every time the ball came to him again, the whole team has to defend as they are worried about him, often Rooney a striker has to cover him and if Rafael had not helped yesterday could have been a few goals.

You can call me all the childish names under the sun, just makes me rate your intelligence and worth speaking to less and less, mental problems? how pathetic and rude, but wont stop me posting how crap he is here

If you other members are happy to listen to his man u shite constantly thats fine must be only me it anoys. Ill spend my time in the bears den somewhere a man u fan wouldnt enter

Its Man UNITED!! And I will happily enter the Bears Den as a season ticket holder at Ibrox and a lifelong United fan. Maybe you hadn't noticed this is a general football thread and the Bears Den is where the talk is all about Rangers (well mostly :ph34r:).

You do seem a very angry young man, maybe the thread title should have prevented you from opening it? Its really quite easy to understand and no one has compelled you to enter. There are hundreds of threads that I don't read for the very reason that I have no interest in them! On a purely anatomical note I'm sure that you see words on a forum rather than listen to them, or do you have voices in your head?

Its Man UNITED!! And I will happily enter the Bears Den as a season ticket holder at Ibrox and a lifelong United fan. Maybe you hadn't noticed this is a general football thread and the Bears Den is where the talk is all about Rangers (well mostly :ph34r:).

You do seem a very angry young man, maybe the thread title should have prevented you from opening it? Its really quite easy to understand and no one has compelled you to enter. There are hundreds of threads that I don't read for the very reason that I have no interest in them! On a purely anatomical note I'm sure that you see words on a forum rather than listen to them, or do you have voices in your head?

Why do you support man ure?

you cant support man u and rangers. Discuss

you cant support man u and rangers. Discuss

I can do what I like thank you very much. I'm exercising freedom of choice. My Dad and brother were United fans when I was born (far too long ago) and that was that. I married into a Rangers family and moved to Glasgow where it was obvious there was only one team to follow. I know a few who are supporters of both clubs. I think you'll find that SAF still has a soft spot for Rangers (despite his treatment by some) and I would be willing to bet there are a few in amongst the Northern Irish contingent.

I actually support a 3rd club but I doubt there will be such a problem as they play in blue and white and number Jock Wallace amongst their former players. They even have Stevie Kinniburgh turning out for them now!

I hope that satisfies your curiosity TG?

Scum like you should be banned.