The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

Scum like you should be banned.

You have anger issues as well I guess? I think its you that may need a timeout before you do yourself a mischief with all that anger bottled up inside you! Or is that you trying to be an uber fan and hoping you can form a group with like minded intolerant muppets? Where would you like me banned from and for what reason? Because I dare to not follow your particular way of life? Maybe drop CG a line and tell him to ban me from Ibrox, you think he would?

I wonder if you'd say that to my face?

You have anger issues as well I guess? I think its you that may need a timeout before you do yourself a mischief with all that anger bottled up inside you! Or is that you trying to be an uber fan and hoping you can form a group with like minded intolerant muppets? Where would you like me banned from and for what reason? Because I dare to not follow your particular way of life? Maybe drop CG a line and tell him to ban me from Ibrox, you think he would?

I wonder if you'd say that to my face?

Raging.

I don't get how people can support more than one team.

I've explained my reasons. United from family, Rangers by marriage, its really not difficult. The other one is my home town team. I appreciate its not for everyone but it would be a dull world if we were all the same.

United are a vile football club though.

In your opinion? Probably based on half truths and things you've heard that are complete nonsense. Have you thought about those that hate Rangers and how close you sound to them? Tell me whats vile about them? Success? Money? Or is it the old 'Catholic' club shite that means nothing at all in England and never has done.

As for raging???? It wasn't me calling someone scum!!!!

In your opinion? Probably based on half truths and things you've heard that are complete nonsense. Have you thought about those that hate Rangers and how close you sound to them? Tell me whats vile about them? Success? Money? Or is it the old 'Catholic' club shite that means nothing at all in England and never has done.

As for raging???? It wasn't me calling someone scum!!!!

Seriously raging.

Seriously raging.

Well done its a two word retort now :clap: Your vocabulary has multiplied greatly but still an inability to qualify your statements or answer the questions posed? I am really enjoying your witty repartee lets see if you can manage 3 words in your next devastating response. :D

Well done its a two word retort now :clap: Your vocabulary has multiplied greatly but still an inability to qualify your statements or answer the questions posed? I am really enjoying your witty repartee lets see if you can manage 3 words in your next devastating response. :D

One two three :)

You're not a Rangers fan, you don't choose and pick when you get married ffs.

Edit - Obviously you do choose when to get married, didn't mean it like that.

So I haven't got a season ticket? I don't sing the songs or support the team and contribute in other ways? Is there some kind of entrance exam to be a fan? FFS indeed!!!! I didn't choose or pick it was obvious when I moved to Scotland there was only 1 choice. Shouldn't you be welcoming support from wherever it comes or are you content with a support that never grows or welcomes anyone. It didn't magically happen when I got married either (you are aware that there tends to be a relationship prior to marriage). You (and others) have a very strange attitude to those of us that support Rangers but aren't Scottish. Fortunately you are rare amongst those I have met and been welcomed by.

Do you think CG was a Rangers fan before he came here? Nacho Novo? Brian Laudrup? I guess they aren't Rangers fans now either I mean they didn't support the club from birth!! I'm so glad I don't live in your little parochial world. doh

I'll be at Ibrox on March 2nd like I was on Saturday and will continue to be in the future. :21:

So I haven't got a season ticket? I don't sing the songs or support the team and contribute in other ways? Is there some kind of entrance exam to be a fan? FFS indeed!!!! I didn't choose or pick it was obvious when I moved to Scotland there was only 1 choice. Shouldn't you be welcoming support from wherever it comes or are you content with a support that never grows or welcomes anyone. It didn't magically happen when I got married either (you are aware that there tends to be a relationship prior to marriage). You (and others) have a very strange attitude to those of us that support Rangers but aren't Scottish. Fortunately you are rare amongst those I have met and been welcomed by.

Do you think CG was a Rangers fan before he came here? Nacho Novo? Brian Laudrup? I guess they aren't Rangers fans now either I mean they didn't support the club from birth!! I'm so glad I don't live in your little parochial world.

I'll be at Ibrox on March 2nd like I was on Saturday and will continue to be in the future. :21:

They are winding you up mate. Ignore them. You sound ok to me.

let me ask you both a question and please be honest if rangers play man u again who will you support?

I can't answer for him but I've stated more than once that Rangers are my team. I love the EPL more than any other competition and United is the team I always want to win it.

I support both teams always have. Whoever says you can't support more than one team is a fool, of course you can.

I am really worried for my other team Utd because of our great weak link Degea. I hope by some miracle just tonight he could actually try his best and actually if he is really lucky perhaps actually CATCH the ball, it's been embarrassing all year and I just pray somehow he will not let us get humped tonight. We shall see :/