Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

My boy just called me there, said the police have lost the Plot with the UB lads and some people, young girls have been battoned. Lots have been thrown out. More when i get it.

Edit: Sorry about spelling on phone just now.

The police, in 21st century Britain, have been attacking young girls with batons, in full view of cameras. Nah. Not calling anyone a liar or anything. But nah.

defo not bull. The section was walking out in protest and half got locked in. The ones on the inside have been batton charged. Their are people with head injury's. Horse's are out aswell.

All started because they were lifting people at random for nout from BF1

Not good.

defo not bull. The section was walking out in protest and half got locked in. The ones on the inside have been batton charged. Their are people with head injury's. Horse are out aswell.

All started because they were lifting people at random for nout from BF1

Not good.

well they clearly did do something to make them throw people out as bad as the police are at times they won't throw people out for no reason.

i dont care what anyone says but something started the police off, this is the lazy bastard police that we all know and complain about that do fuck all

no way would the coppers start batoning people and charging people in front of god knows how many CCTv cameras along with mobile phone cameras etc

i dont care what anyone says but something started the police off, this is the lazy bastard police that we all know and complain about that do fuck all

no way would the coppers start batoning people and charging people in front of god knows how many CCTv cameras along with mobile phone cameras etc

I just watched the game on RTV and didn't notice anything unusual.