Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott-RFC

Bet Butler

Anyone using them yet?

Not sure what they are. Is it basically an odds comparison that put your bet on for you and take 3% of your winnings?

See they are opening at Ibrox

Save yourself the 3% tax and dodgy security.

http://oddschecker.mobi/#_home

I use oddschecker all the time anyway

Seeing as betfair are best price on almost every market ever, could they not just take your money, place your bet on betfair, pay betfair the % (only if you win) and take the rest?

Think if people are happy paying a % theyd be better just signing up to betfair

I use oddschecker all the time anyway

Seeing as betfair are best price on almost every market ever, could they not just take your money, place your bet on betfair, pay betfair the % (only if you win) and take the rest?

Think if people are happy paying a % theyd be better just signing up to betfair

had £75 on over 2.5 in the Edinburgh derby which obviously lost so no money in the bet butler account . wont be using it again

was going to sign up to betfair but it looked a bit confusing tbh , how does it work ?

had £75 on over 2.5 in the Edinburgh derby which obviously lost so no money in the bet butler account . wont be using it again

was going to sign up to betfair but it looked a bit confusing tbh , how does it work ?

I like betfair.

You can cash out on single bets. Say you had over 2.5 goals and there was 2 goals on the 60th minute there would be an option to make a profit and cash out the bet. Sometimes I have made mistakes with cashing out and not needing too.

Usually they are best prices also.