online poker tips whats yours ?

soulboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played some free online poker the other evening. I was winning more hands than anyone else, but losing "money". I guess I need to learn when to fold!

Tbh money start off at a ladbrokes or summit. Gives you you're current hand. Start at 1 euro sit and go tournaments and you'll pick hold em up no bother. I thought myself how to play about 4 year ago and do not to shabby from it

Here is where you can get free money to play poker how it works is poker sites give training sites money to hand out to people in the hope that they will start to deposit their own money if they lose the free money.

while you are learning though just sign up for more free money at another poker room. . saves risking your own hard earned money this is how i started.

cut and paste link below for free poker money its also a poker training site,

so loads of videos to watch at all stakes cash, sit n go and tourney. they also do live coaching sessions for free which is better i think as if they stick up a video its invariably a tourney they have been getting loads of good hands and not where they've played for an hour and been card dead.

www.pokerstrategy.com/#uHLLPY

• 1 month later...

Here are a few from me

1. If playing rush poker on full tilt or zoom poker on pokerstars open up the max 4 tables at a blind level and only continue to play the tables you're in profit at. close the others when you go below 75% of your buy in.

2. As above poker rooms in my experience calling a 3 bet in rush/zoom is a waste of time I only seem to hit flops hard about 1 in 50, so i either 4 bet or fold.

3. If playing fixed limit holdem on any site you seem to be in the "winning seat" for a short period of time so once your profit at the table starts to fall it's better to leave because if you wait til it's your "turn" again you'll have lost all your profit.

4. ipoker network. if you get dealt a pair in cash or tourney if you miss the flop but are getting pot odds to see the turn card then i call as the amount of times I hit a set on the turn is quite alot.

When i think of some more I will add them .

So whats your tips ?

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing such a great tips which is very beneficial for me because I'm new in gambling....