Stadium Renaming

BearAbroad

Calling fellow fans enemies doesn't help your argument.

Oh and that enemy Charles Green saved our club

never forget why he saved the club for one reason and one reason only and that is to make money. This club would never of died it might of just to us a bit longer to get back to the top without some one like CG

What has any of this got to do with them?!

This is about CG changing the name of our stadium, for however long, for financial reasons.

financial reasons yes, for the clubs benefit yes.

If all is true.

Oh right you know them personally?

They feel strongly on the matter and they hve gone to the effort to make banners for every game. How do you know they won't 'abandon' the team?

No but I have faith in the vast majority of our fans to not be walking away over a couple of sponsorship words being added to the stadium name when our club nearly died a few months ago.

never forget why he saved the club for one reason and one reason only and that is to make money. This club would never of died it might of just to us a bit longer to get back to the top without some one like CG

Aye, and he really had to fight to beat off all those True Rangers Men who were queuing up to save us with better offers!

Oh my god :lol:

Fuck, Arsenal fans better watch up next years kits dont replace their crest with the Fly Emirates logo.

The football club is a brand, it is used to advertise things because we are a massive Club who right now have global exposure. Hence the reason why sponsors aren't throwing themselves at the Celtic's and Ayr United's of this world.

The Club, it's name, it's logo will never change. That is what makes the £7.5m worthwhile for us re: name change for stadium, or the adding in of 2 words at the start of the name. £7.5m? Anybody who turns their nose up at that sort of money needs to open their eyes to modern day football.

let the truth set you free!!

That's the only hope we had, anyone with so called Rangers fan motives let us down continually.

We certainly could have died, too many people were determined to kill us.

It would show how much pulling power we have despite being in the bottom tier of Scottish football. None of us would actively seek this out, but the majority of us can see the benefits of such a deal.

The only people who would so vociferously argue against this are people that would wish to hold Rangers down. I can't think of any other explanation.

Apart from Cardiff? It's not difficult mate. If someone gives you a comparison to support their argument, don't dismiss it, and respond expecting them to be interested in your example.

fuck sake. He never used the arsenal example in reference to rangers he just said arsenal fans better watch out. It was a pointless comment as it had no point. I used cardiff and referenced it with rangers to make a point. It is funny that as yet no one has answered my point while I have actually answered the arsenal 1 and I will do it again. Arsenal or any club apart from rangers can do what they want as I do not support that club

thats lovely to say with hindsight. Personally I think we were teetering on the edge - he has stepped up - and of course he was in it for the money but I think he has an emotional attachment now

"He saved the club"

He may of done so, albeit all for his own personal gain, fair play for that.

But by no means does that make him untouchable and every decision he makes a good one.

This is awful news in my book.

No but it's worth considering before labelling him an 'enemy'.

"He saved the club"

He may of done so, albeit all for his own personal gain, fair play for that.

But by no means does that make him untouchable and every decision he makes a good one.

This is awful news in my book.

It really isn't. If it's true it's pretty amazing news. A 4th tier club getting a £2.5million a year stadium sponsorship deal? Absolutely unheard of.

fuck sake. He never used the arsenal example in reference to rangers he just said arsenal fans better watch out. It was a pointless comment as it had no point. I used cardiff and referenced it with rangers to make a point. It is funny that as yet no one has answered my point while I have actually answered the arsenal 1 and I will do it again. Arsenal or any club apart from rangers can do what they want as I do not support that club

the Cardiff ones a rareity and the fans are not as passionate as us, we don't need an Asian market to thrive although the Asian market would be very beneficial.

Not every Asian owner has done as Cardiff has but I guess the more extreme examples hold more weight.