Sign in to follow this  
Thermopylae

Do we have any of the 400 here?

The issue at hand is to not fill the pockets of those who tried to kill us, if this goes to a replay that's what a stadium full of people will be doing.

It's as black and white as that.

Well I disagree, we share the gate for this (albeit it's going to charity) and with the Dundee derbies etc it probably won't put a huge dent in Dundee Hibernian's pockets for now.

I think it's more about making a stand and showing what the support is capable of doing if we continue to be screwed over. When we're back in the top flight we'll be a cash cow again and we need to be prepared to deny them that by not visiting their grounds, I described the game tomorrow as a test case earlier.

However, boycotting our home is not part of the long term plan, them getting a cut is a one of.

I think it's more about making a stand and showing what the support is capable of doing if we continue to be screwed over.

A point that would be made even more so if we were to boycott a home game against them, no ?

I thought it was about more than money ? <cr>

Ultimately though money is how we hurt them not least of all because that is where they are very weak ... as I have said a few times it's not about one game it's about the element of doubt the boycott will sow in the minds of spl chairmen about their right to expect our large travelling support to come calling when we are back in the spl

It is, because if we're realistic this boycott tomorrow won't change much in their finances currently

:lol:

No, but I'm betting with us splitting the gate money half and half at Ibrox sure would...

This was our chance to stand united and show the rest of Scotland and the world we won't be treated like this ever again.

To stand up for ourselves.

But no we have some who are more interested in themselves and have no problem making a mockery out of our stance and the club wishes.

Well played you bunch of fannies.

Band of Brothers likes this