Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

How bad will bears feel if we lose heavily and there is no support there? Our young players need backing....

Imagine being 1 - 0 down with 10 minutes remaining, our vocal support could make the difference

I agree with you golfer but going against the wishes of the club you claim to love by attending the match is a bizarre way of showing it.

Well fair enough if that's your opinion, I just feel Ibrox is an exception even with the occasional shared gate. Sort of like I wouldn't boycott my own house.

That's true plus boycotts have to be 100% effective for the point to be made and that would just never happen at Ibrox ... also I'm bound to say I wouldn't want to give any team coming to the Brox any sort of advantage to win and a half empty stadium would certainly do that

Surely there should be no exception when it comes to standing up against those who tried to kill us ?

Maybe not, I just don't feel abandoning our own home comes into that category, and would seem too much like boycotting our own club, however much the reasons were known.

The fact of the matter is, if someone wants to go, let them go, if someone wants to boycott, let them boycott. The important thing in all this is the match, I couldn't give a fuck about anything else now. As long as we win, who cares?

Who is anyone to tell another person what to do? This isn't Germany 1939, this isn't Russia 1900's, this isn't Spain 1900's. We live in a free country where we can make our own choices.

If someone wants to go and support their team, what gives anyone the right to have a go at that. It's not selfish, it's not going against the club, it's SUPPORTING your club.

If someone wants to boycott, by all means do what you want.

Honest to god.

Nobody scanned up any tickets yet i can take it this is all bullshit and trolling now.

I'm working but the ticket I have is Fair Play upper, block F3, row G. As stated numerous times though, I've changed my mind and probably wont be there tomorrow.

Look the Selfish fuckers are only putting in 5%of the gate but the club are getting 40%back for Charity so their supporters are down 35%.But this should be a warning shot to all the other SPL Chairmen ,do you think at every other game they will get their Fans turning up like Sell Out Saturday?.No chance with Little or no Support From us a slow lingering Death awaits SPL clubs . I for one cannot wait they will tumble like Dominoes .Not going to another away match in any Ground apart from Cup semi`s and Finals at Hampden .We need to starve them of cash ,total boycott would have been better but some people do not care as much for the Club as they profess .

I'm working but the ticket I have is Fair Play upper, block F3, row G. As stated numerous times though, I've changed my mind and probably wont be there tomorrow.

I believed you to be honest it was the rest. I remember you had a thread on the game a while ago.