Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

Id have thought the statements made by the club and supporters groups would be the foundation of any argument.

The club makes statements asking us not to sing certain songs, doesn't stop us does it? So that argument is bull.

Look, I'm out after this. Anyone, that feels the need to call me a scab can find me easily enough. It's easy to say stuff on the internet where no-one knows you. Certainly not a hardman but I wont have anycunt telling me I'm not a fan. These threads are done to death, the sooner this game is over and we're in the draw for the next round the better.

I hope that was a tongue-in-cheek bit of well-wishing there ED....this guy (if he's telling the truth) will, along with the other scabs, be going against the wishes of the club he purports to support.

It can't be any clearer - CEO Charles Green, backed by the Rangers Board, backed by manager Ally McCoist and backed by the official supporters groups have all said "DO NOT GO!"

The whole lot of these selfish-bastards should be ashamed of themselves.

....................... that is my tongue in cheek add on. Wanted him to feel that he had a friend, if you read my reply to his post re youngsters suffering from lack of support, you will get my drift on him.

BTW those 200 fanzines arrived for me to sell at the game tomorrow :thumbup:

Shit I thought that was a PM, CB :7325:

The club makes statements asking us not to sing certain songs, doesn't stop us does it? So that argument is bull.

Look, I'm out after this. Anyone, that feels the need to call me a scab can find me easily enough. It's easy to say stuff on the internet where no-one knows you. Certainly not a hardman but I wont have anycunt telling me I'm not a fan. These threads are done to death, the sooner this game is over and we're in the draw for the next round the better.

Spot on. (tu)

So you have a problem with authority as well as anger issues?

I feel like we're just going around in round abouts here tbh.

Better than discussions where we end up insulting each other. :D

End of the day if the club asked us not to come to Ibrox I may say different. I'd likely still be on the fence about tomorrow if Rangers hadn't advocated it.

As I said before Goat I think the songs are a different situation, the club ask them to be cut out in order to try and avoid fines, bans etc because everyone is out to get us in this country.

Here we're being asked to make a stand against people who tried to kill us, something every fan surely can get behind?

If the people attending in the away end are Rangers fans we just have to hope they don't get into any trouble & get home safe.

It's hard to understand why they don't wish to boycott but the world is enhanced by variety.

As we Star Trek fans used to quote, "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations". Of course that leads to the existence of the people out there who tried to kill us off so maybe live and let live is not a good idea.

Here's what I believe............

no real 'Gers supporters have bought tickets. People claiming to be one of us on the phone ins are tims who will do anything to lessen the effects of this boycott. If indeed they have sold over 300 tickets for the away end (and I doubt very much they have)...all will be to supporters of other SPL clubs who live around Dundee.

Anyone buying a ticket is brain dead

Can't get my head around this.

Every Rangers supporter went through one of the worst, if not the worst time in our clubs' history.

We all witnessed the wrath of bigotry and sheer hatred over the summer from the SPL clubs, and Dundee United were up there at the top.

Everyone of us on this forum stated quite rightly that we wouldn't forgive and forget, that in the past we have been way too passive, and now it was time to 'strike back'.

And the boycott of their stadium was a wonderful show of intent; displaying that we won't line the pockets of those who were verbose in their undying hatred of us, and it would demonstrate that the Glasgow Rangers had at last a rampant lion once again.

But I fear with several hundred supporters going, it shows a complete lack of cohesion; that we are back to the usual ways.

What fucking message is it to the rest of the mob that we rightly pronounce that no fans will go to tannadice, and now we have an away support that shows up your average away support for any SPL game?

Seriously, it's undoing the fucking message!

I appreciate people want to get behind the team, but by not going to the game, you actually ARE getting behind the team, and showing more support!

:(

If the people attending in the away end are Rangers fans we just have to hope they don't get into any trouble & get home safe.

It's hard to understand why they don't wish to boycott but the world is enhanced by variety.

As we Star Trek fans used to quote, "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations". Of course that leads to the existence of the people out there who tried to kill us off so maybe live and let live is not a good idea.

I wouldn't lose any sleep if these wankers never made it hope safely.