Sign in to follow this  
Thermopylae

Do we have any of the 400 here?

I've not seen that am presuming he's banned for his beliefs forgive me but am overseas at the moment...........

I've not seen that am presuming he's banned for his beliefs forgive me but am overseas at the moment...........

He was banned for insinuating we are zombies, lying and most of all.... for not being funny.

I said at the very outset that some Bears would go and i got slaughtered (and mocked) by some. I'm not going - I wasn't going anyway boycott or no boycott. And I'll state what I said at the outset when the boycott threads started. I will never slag any Rangers fan who has supported the team religiously over the last 30-40 yrs having never missed a game. I'm talking about friendllies in Europe, Australia the lot. I know a couple of guys who are like that who will be in the DU end tomorrow sitting on their hands.

Therefore these supporters are being told by fans groups who they have no part of or do not wish to be represented by, that they cannot attend this game? Fans groups, like he RSA who creamed tickets for the UEFA Cup Final and flashed them about pubs while I, a season ticket holder for 30 years and on the priority scheme too, had to buy one on Ebay for £500, these spongers, drunk drivers et al have never had my vote nor will they ever speak for me.

Incidentally, the logic of this boycott will go out the window if there's a replay. Do we boycott that game too? After all, Dundee Utd will scoop half the gate that night if it happens and it would be a helluva lot more than tomorrow's game.

Na been said on here earlier that's not the point,any money we starve them of tomorrow will be nothing to lose sleep over.

It's a sign of intent that if you fuck us over,we will boycott every away match against you when we're in the SPL,that's when they keep the full whack.

Ibrox would be full to the gunnels for any replay,and rightly so.

I said at the very outset that some Bears would go and i got slaughtered (and mocked) by some. I'm not going - I wasn't going anyway boycott or no boycott. And I'll state what I said at the outset when the boycott threads started. I will never slag any Rangers fan who has supported the team religiously over the last 30-40 yrs having never missed a game. I'm talking about friendllies in Europe, Australia the lot. I know a couple of guys who are like that who will be in the DU end tomorrow sitting on their hands.

Therefore these supporters are being told by fans groups who they have no part of or do not wish to be represented by, that they cannot attend this game? Fans groups, like he RSA who creamed tickets for the UEFA Cup Final and flashed them about pubs while I, a season ticket holder for 30 years and on the priority scheme too, had to buy one on Ebay for £500, these spongers, drunk drivers et al have never had my vote nor will they ever speak for me.

Incidentally, the logic of this boycott will go out the window if there's a replay. Do we boycott that game too? After all, Dundee Utd will scoop half the gate that night if it happens and it would be a helluva lot more than tomorrow's game.

After all that you just ruined it by going down the financial path and talk of boycotting Ibrox. It's been coveree a million times now no need to explain again.

Why are the two guys sitting in the DU end?

He was banned for insinuating we are zombies, lying and most of all.... for not being funny.

Forgive me but i don't understand why someone would do 170 posts to get banned. maybe i live in a perfect world. I've not read any of his previous posts or i'm just nieve.

Forgive me but i don't understand why someone would do 170 posts to get banned. maybe i live in a perfect world. I've not read any of his previous posts or i'm just nieve.

Perhaps you are unaware that the tims like to call us zombies because of whyte's handywork? Just wonder what we should call them because of torbett's :drugang:

nieve ? Or jist another thick mhick ! :sherlock:

ALLY McCOIST admits that an absence of fans at Tannadice is not a perfect scenario for his side as they chase Scottish Cup success.

Rangers opted not to take a ticket allocation for the Fifth Round clash with Dundee United on Tayside.

McCoist has experienced playing without away fans in the past and while he supports the decision to refuse tickets he recognises the benefits of having a strong Rangers backing behind his team.

He said: “It’s not an ideal situation of course. We would rather have our tremendous away support.

“They have followed us to Elgin and to Berwick, to Peterhead and to Forres so I think there’s every chance they would have followed us to Dundee as well.

“Circumstances have dictated that we haven’t taken a ticket allocation and that’s not ideal because it will make it more difficult.

“That said we have played in away games before – I remember a couple myself – where we haven’t taken any support and have worked out reasonably well for us.”

McCoist believes the experience could even benefit some of his younger players in the long term.

A number of those who have broken in to the squad this season have experienced nothing but vociferous away support from Rangers fans and McCoist admits Saturday will be a new part of their education.

He added: “It will be different but it’s part of their growing up and part of their experience.

“At this club there are always big games and it’s the job of the young players to handle that and this is just something that they will have to handle in the same way.

“Hopefully it will be a one-off and although it will be alien to them it certainly won’t do them any harm.”

Official site

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3279-well-miss-our-fans

well you managed 134.

I'm going, Tannadice say 455 tickets sold as of 11am this morning

I want to support out young team and its my right to make the choice

Tanadump don't have that young a team; do they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone relly care about 400 Bears at the game, seriously?

For a start a Div 3 club should be taking that amount so let the feckers spew, we knew some people would go regardless and as a percentage of our support (plus the fact every other fecker in Scottish football wants to dress as a Rangers fan tonight to Piss in the stands and start a riot like down south in Manchester I suspect, aye you know who I am looking at!)

Doesn't bother me if 400 or 700 go there, not a portion of the size they should have got and the money for policing will be spent making sure the "fake bears" get looked after by Her Majesty Salmonds Police, what's the prob?

A couple of bad press reports? Chr1st that is guaranteed every week, who cares?

why not all just go to dundee and lurk around, watch the game somewhere on the box and just not go to tannadice?

Why not go back and crawl back under the rock you came from :)

Does anyone relly care about 400 Bears at the game, seriously?

For a start a Div 3 club should be taking that amount so let the feckers spew, we knew some people would go regardless and as a percentage of our support (plus the fact every other fecker in Scottish football wants to dress as a Rangers fan tonight to Piss in the stands and start a riot like down south in Manchester I suspect, aye you know who I am looking at!)

Doesn't bother me if 400 or 700 go there, not a portion of the size they should have got and the money for policing will be spent making sure the "fake bears" get looked after by Her Majesty Salmonds Police, what's the prob?

A couple of bad press reports? Chr1st that is guaranteed every week, who cares?

That's the village on the phone,they said they're missing an idiot.

S1lv3r and Smile like this

That's the village on the phone,they said they're missing an idiot.

Nah mate we know who you are, come on are you seriously saying you did not know some peopel would go or be there in diff colours. It has been a red rag to a bull the whole time.

Or maybe I am a taig doing the double bluff, you may be too clever for me to deceive.

Well, any of these pricks going along to tannadump can do so in the knowledge that the Rangers Management team who will see them at this game...... and all the fans watching ...don't want them to be there so I hope they feel well proud of themselves for going against the general rule that no one wants to see ANY of our fans in that crapheap of a ground.