Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

After all that you just ruined it by going down the financial path and talk of boycotting Ibrox. It's been coveree a million times now no need to explain again.

Why are the two guys sitting in the DU end?

Wully, definitelty not advocating a boycott. I'm asking the question if we all go to a teplay then they end up with a big cheque and the boycott at Tannadice loses effect.

They're in the DU end because they don't want to be spotted on TV. They just want to be there, that's all and I can understand that.

Crazy thread, poor RyanGers! Lmao

So basically, 3 RM posters claim to have tickets, 1 banned, another deluded and GOAT saw the light - halleluja!

Before the club backed this boycott, I was dead against it. My opinion was that we must beat DUtd and progress in the cup. This imo would have been more of a punishment and would have been more achievable with a huge vocal support. Alas the Club backed the Boycott so I fully support it and I understand the reasons for this. Its not about money, jeezo - waken up Ryan. Its clearly pointed out in this and other threads on the matter. Its about making a united stand against everybody that revelled in our turmoil. Its unfortunate but given our league placing was inevitable that the first game against a more bitter rival would be in a Cup competition. We don't make the rules so how they distribute the cash in the cup competition is neither here nor there. We are boycotting Tannadice to show we can stick together as a warning for the future that we can follow through and hurt them. Its a message to other clubs that they cannot assume a drink from the Gers cash cow. We will not boycott Ibrox - Never.

So, Ryan, if you are still wondering if fans will attend potential Replay at Ibrox - the answere is Yes. Does it contradict or undermine the Boycott at Tannadice - not a bit.

I hope if there are other genuine Gers fans out there with tickets for this game that they too see the light and do not attend.

We are the People

If the police believe any of these "400" fans are not genuine Rangers fans what will their policy be ?

Will they automatically be stopped from going in ?

I think it would be useful if the police have made a statement on this, before the game. (If they have already then I missed it )

So basically, 3 RM posters claim to have tickets, 1 banned, another deluded and GOAT saw the light - halleluja!

Before the club backed this boycott, I was dead against it. My opinion was that we must beat DUtd and progress in the cup. This imo would have been more of a punishment and would have been more achievable with a huge vocal support. Alas the Club backed the Boycott so I fully support it and I understand the reasons for this. Its not about money, jeezo - waken up Ryan. Its clearly pointed out in this and other threads on the matter. Its about making a united stand against everybody that revelled in our turmoil. Its unfortunate but given our league placing was inevitable that the first game against a more bitter rival would be in a Cup competition. We don't make the rules so how they distribute the cash in the cup competition is neither here nor there. We are boycotting Tannadice to show we can stick together as a warning for the future that we can follow through and hurt them. Its a message to other clubs that they cannot assume a drink from the Gers cash cow. We will not boycott Ibrox - Never.

So, Ryan, if you are still wondering if fans will attend potential Replay at Ibrox - the answere is Yes. Does it contradict or undermine the Boycott at Tannadice - not a bit.

I hope if there are other genuine Gers fans out there with tickets for this game that they too see the light and do not attend.

We are the People

Nail on head (tu)

We are the People

You sir I bow down too, you articulated what a drunk man on a Friday night could not say and with aplomb.

My ponint was that some sh1ts were always going and will but that does not detract from your most excellent post.

Are people gonna boycott the piggery?

If we fail to stand as one with the Tannadice game then yes we will have to. The point is to show them that we can do this and we are prepared to do this. If boycott goes succesfully tomorrow, the message will have been made and there should be no need for any further boycotting - Im hoping tomorrow will spell the end of it.

If the police believe any of these "400" fans are not genuine Rangers fans what will their policy be ?

Will they automatically be stopped from going in ?

I think it would be useful if the police have made a statement on this, before the game. (If they have already have then I missed it )

Look, believe it or not, the majority of the away tickets have been bought by real bears, so there won't be any hassle from the police,

This is actually starting to burst my coupon, we have bought up the tickets, accept it, i have mine along with 2 for my my 2 boys, as have 14 of my mates, there will be at least 350 bears at the game tomorrow,

Stop pedaling the 'there will be trouble' shite, there won't, i'm going to watch a game of football and support my team along with my kids and mates, we have no interest in bother, and we'll be avoiding any trouble as best we can,

We are there to support the team on the park, as i've said numerous times, ffs, it's everyone's right to make their own decision!!!!

Look, believe it or not, the majority of the away tickets have been bought by real bears, so there won't be any hassle from the police,

This is actually starting to burst my coupon, we have bought up the tickets, accept it, i have mine along with 2 for my my 2 boys, as have 14 of my mates, there will be at least 350 bears at the game tomorrow,

Stop pedaling the 'there will be trouble' shite, there won't, i'm going to watch a game of football and support my team along with my kids and mates, we have no interest in bother, and we'll be avoiding any trouble as best we can,

We are there to support the tam on the park, as i've said numerous times, ffs, it's everyone's right to make their own decision!!!!

Aberdeen fans have bought tickets and tims,why let facts get in the way though eh.

We are there to support the team on the park, as i've said numerous times, ffs, it's everyone's right to make their own decision!!!!

Prove it, don't believe a fecking word of it, no bear would to be fair.

EDIT bu tto be fair ~I am a Taig so I can be ignored :-P

Prove it, don't believe a fecking word of it, no bear would to be fair.

Do you actually think i give a fuck wether you believe me or not???

There's plenty of bears going this game, i'm one of them as are my 2 boys and 14 mates,

As i said, accept it, it's happening, as you'll see on the telly the morn,

I don't like arguing with fellow fans, but this issue has certainly divided us,

but i don't need to prove anything to any cunt, i buy 3 ST's a year and get to as many games as i can, and especially now we're depleted in quality, the team need's the 12th man more than ever!!!

Think some people are missing the point here....the point being supporters clubs etc. all up and down the country were unanimous on boycotting the FIRST spl club we came up against in a show of unity against the said actions of these clubs.Future boycotting games are irrelevant at this moment in time..............

My Kids are too young yet, but when they're older they'll be taught to stand firm and not turn the other cheek. Fuxake bearsrus, give it up. Its 1 game, ill post you a link to the game at KO time and you'll no miss a thing. 1 less Bear in Dundee is a good result, 3 even better and try talking some sense into your 14 mates too while you are at it.

No, you're betraying your club out of pure selfishness.

Free country fine but don't you dare talk about 'supporting' the team.

Good luck sitting beside some no mark sheep, hibs and beast fans. You might not be looking for bother but these cunts are.

Never mind this pish about supporting the team. Rangers have the biggest away support about people will go everywhere with us but, this particular game was supposed to an example for everyone to stick together.

But if going to the game means more than sticking by the club and the majority of fans then fine.

Obvisuly you don't care about Dundee United ripping off Rangers fans for a rearranged match. Obviously people don't care that this wee cretin was involved in secret meetings over what punishment to give Rangers.

Do you actually think i give a fuck wether you believe me or not???

There's plenty of bears going this game, i'm one of them as are my 2 boys and 14 mates,

As i said, accept it, it's happening, as you'll see on the telly the morn,

but i don't need to prove anything to any cunt, i buy 3 ST's a year and get to as many games as i can, and especially now we're depleted in quality, the team need's the 12th man more than ever!!!

Yes and you and your mates are the ones that have divided us. It's simple OUR club rejected tickets for a reason you went against that and bought directly from Steven Thomson.

I wouldn't call it divided, more like created a splinter group of uber fan super heroes that care not a jot for the strong feelings of our Club, its CEO, Manager, Players and a huge proportion of its support.