Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

rfc52 is our resident taig spotter. if he says you're taig then you are.

rfc52 is our resident taig spotter. if he says you're taig then you are.

It was me who outed the golfer cunt.Broomland stand and he never knew any one from the East Killbride Westwood bus.

Simples and for some reason 52 took the huff.

Look, believe it or not, the majority of the away tickets have been bought by real bears, so there won't be any hassle from the police,

This is actually starting to burst my coupon, we have bought up the tickets, accept it, i have mine along with 2 for my my 2 boys, as have 14 of my mates, there will be at least 350 bears at the game tomorrow,

Stop pedaling the 'there will be trouble' shite, there won't, i'm going to watch a game of football and support my team along with my kids and mates, we have no interest in bother, and we'll be avoiding any trouble as best we can,

We are there to support the team on the park, as i've said numerous times, ffs, it's everyone's right to make their own decision!!!!

I did not mention "trouble" in my post, just asked a simple question as to what the police policy is.

However as you have now brought it up and seem quite agitated and unrational about it, perhaps that answers a question I would ask.

Why so agitated if you really believe it is "just another game"

You also say the majority will be gers fans. And the minority ? Neutral ?

The representatives of the team on the park have said they do not require your support.

That message could not have been made clearer. You are not wanted there.

Best bit of your post is "the tickets have all been bought by real bears, so wont be any hassle from police"

The police are also under pressure for this one and wont be doing anyone any favours in what will be a charged atmosphere.

It was me who outed the golfer cunt.Broomland stand and he never knew any one from the East Killbride Westwood bus.

Simples and for some reason 52 took the huff.

He said on a thread I was in he would meet you at the bar a rip your throat out? You actually never replied to him.

I did not mention "trouble" in my post, just asked a simple question as to what the police policy is.

However as you have now brought it up and seem quite agitated and unrational about it, perhaps that answers a question I would ask.

Why so agitated if you really believe it is "just another game"

You also say the majority will be gers fans. And the minority ? Neutral ?

The representatives of the team on the park have said they do not require your support.

That message could not have been made clearer. You are not wanted there.

Best bit of your post is "the tickets have all been bought by real bears, so wont be any hassle from police"

The police are also under pressure for this one and wont be doing anyone any favours in what will be a charged atmosphere.

He obviously doesn't need much sleep the game kicks off in 12 hours and he's in Ayr and not been to bed yet