Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

Scab? Well my love for the club is greater than my hate for anyone else..

Your bitter with too much hate, I just want to go support the boys and have a good day out

Your love for the club??? Are you slow or something...that club you love has asked you not to attend, a club legend and current manager has echoed that but you choose to ignore them for your own selfish justifications...great way to treat someone/thing you love!

How bad will bears feel if we lose heavily and there is no support there? Our young players need backing....

Imagine being 1 - 0 down with 10 minutes remaining, our vocal support could make the difference

Good point bud.......the way those young boys that faced sexual abuse from the immgrant club and no-one there to offer support...............the stain will never leave

How bad will bears feel if we lose heavily and there is no support there? Our young players need backing....

Imagine being 1 - 0 down with 10 minutes remaining, our vocal support could make the difference

Some things are more important than one result.

I dont care what you say, I dont care if you ban me for expressing an opinion.;

I want to go and support our team in the biggest fixture of the season, I love the club and feel there is a great opportunity to make the 1/4 finals..

I am a big fan of Charles Green, but owners come and go...the support and club will always be there..

I dont care what you say, I dont care if you ban me for expressing an opinion.;

I want to go and support our team in the biggest fixture of the season, I love the club and feel there is a great opportunity to make the 1/4 finals..

I am a big fan of Charles Green, but owners come and go...the support and club will always be there..

The hatred for us will also always be there.

The replay talk is idiotic, this is about making a stand, not just about cash. The shared gate thing only happens for cup ties, when we're playing these teams again regularily it's all about regularly boycotting their grounds if we feel it's required.

Errr... Thermo's point is about givig cash to Thompson. Or are we just ignoring that post. :rolleyes: