Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

No, the point of not going is to scare the shit out of the spl that we may not go to any away games when we come back and solve their financial woes

No , this is a one off..........and really is about money, if the game ends in a draw(don't think it will) then the money they take from a packed Ibrox will give them breathing space.

Scab? Well my love for the club is greater than my hate for anyone else..

Your bitter with too much hate, I just want to go support the boys and have a good day out

So you LOVE the club but think fuck what they want.

I'll do whatever pleases me.

Weird that...

Your bitter with too much hate, I just want to go support the boys and have a good day out

I would say your an appeaser.

But sadly you will experience hatred on an epic scale when you go against the Club you alledgedly Love.

Cant you obey requests ?

Or do you put yourself before the club.?

my love for the club is the same as most rangers fans but my club and most of the supporters have

requested that we do not attend and i think you must show a united front i would like nothing more than to attend this

game but united we stand divided we fall

Why any Bear would stand against the Clubs request is just completely beyond me.

I really don't see how they can all be Bears really can't there will be trouble and a lot of Big Bad Rangers headlines again.

Anyone who is going is purely doing it for their own selfish reasons.

my love for the club is the same as most rangers fans but my club and most of the supporters have

requested that we do not attend and i think you must show a united front i would like nothing more than to attend this

game but united we stand divided we fall

Yes unity is strength ... the lowlife in the spl must realise that if they take one of us on they take us all on!