Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

Really you dont believe customers can influence companies? Not watch much news then

When you consider that just about every fan of every club in the country is against the new league reconstruction proposal, and yet the chairmn of the clubs are going against those wishes of the fans then no, i don't think 'customers' of football clubs do have much influence,

Football isn't run like mainstream businesses, there will always be loyal fans who want to watch their team.

When you consider that just about every fan of every club in the country is against the new league reconstruction proposal, and yet the chairmn of the clubs are going against those wishes of the fans then no, i don't think 'customers' of football clubs do have much influence,

Football isn't run like mainstream businesses, there will always be loyal fans who want to watch their team.

... or disloyal fans who want to watch their team

if some supporters clubs are talking about banning members who are thinking about going then i think RM should follow suit (tu)

If as many as 400-500 people do go, it can hardly be classed a serious boycott - its just not I'm afraid, its a failed boycott, that is the harsh truth.

Although I have sympathies with those wishing to travel it will make us look fucking ridiculous if that number do attend - we will be a laughing stock, particularly after the club refusing tickets.

I've already said (yesterday), i can no longer be arsed with the politics of the game and this situation as i don't believe anything we (the fans) do can make it better

I love football and Rangers, and that is my only focus, support the team on the park as i always have done and to fuck with the off pitch side of it, i just can't be bothered with it all anymore, football and football only for me.

Ignoring that side of things got us into this mess.

You also make your club look fucking stupid with a half arsed boycott

Not only that anyone who thinks they can put one over on us in the future won't think twice because so many of us are falling over themselves to turn the other cheek ... this was the problem for years with murray unless the slight was personal against him he never held a grudge about anything and that only made our enemies stronger and stronger

Not only that anyone who thinks they can put one over on us in the future won't think twice because so many of us are falling over themselves to turn the other cheek ... this was the problem for years with murray unless the slight was personal to him he never held a grudge about anythig and that only made our enemies stronger and stronger

I really believe there's no point suggesting boycotts in the future if there's going to be as many Rangers fans as speculated, the club backed this to the hilt and it'll still have failed by a decent number.

If as many as 400-500 people do go, it can hardly be classed a serious boycott - its just not I'm afraid, its a failed boycott, that is the harsh truth.

Although I have sympathies with those wishing to travel it will make us look fucking ridiculous if that number do attend - we will be a laughing stock, particularly after the club refusing tickets.

I have no sympathies with them at all the club should mean MUCH more to us than missing out on a Saturday at the football ... if there was no Bears there at all that would remain in the minds of people like thomson next time they feel like kicking us when we're down

I really believe there's no point suggesting boycotts in the future if there's going to be as many Rangers fans as speculated, the club backed this to the hilt and it'll still have failed by a decent number.

There is also no point coming on sites like this complaining about all the shit we get thrown at us daily because this is going to show everyone , we can never stick together for any reason .

Its a joke and a disgrace ...........

If there were the genuine resistance you claim then Im sure their would be pause for thought with those leading the game. You seem to be confusing the on going desire to hurt Rangers as representative of over all acceptance of inability to influence change.

You are correct that there will always be those that put themselves first.