Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

RyanGers has fucked the lot of you over with your argument - a replay at ibrox and evreycunt would attend despite giving even more money to scumdee united than we could by attending tannadump.

Thats was Thermos argument not mine and not some of the others.

Read the posts.

RyanGers has fucked the lot of you over with your argument - a replay at ibrox and evreycunt would attend despite giving even more money to scumdee united than we could by attending tannadump.

As has been said many times in the thread the point of not going tomorrow is to put the idea of a boycott in the minds of the spl chairmen who will be hoping that we will come back and end their financial woes

Right so you talk about shitebags hiding behind a username and then won't tell me if you're going :rolleyes:

I have a ticket, as I've stated numerous times. i doubt I'll be going. As I've stated on here again numerous times. I've also stated my name, my rsc and the fucken flute band I play in, should anyone fancy calling me a scab to my face.

I have a ticket, as I've stated numerous times. i doubt I'll be going. As I've stated on here again numerous times. I've also stated my name, my rsc and the fucken flute band I play in, should anyone fancy calling me a scab to my face.

you doubt your going, surely you must know by now?

Well I hope no one else who has a ticket uses it

I was actually against the boycott from the start as I think they enemies fear our away support more than they fear the team. But when the club made the unfavorable decision to refuse allocation I supported them, saying; 'I love the club more than I hate the enemy', is a lousy excuse.

As has been said many times in the thread the point of not going tomorrow is to put the idea of a boycott in the minds of the spl chairmen who will be hoping that we will come back and end their financial woes

you have no clue - we are not going on the premise of what happened with the tickets the last time a game was cancelled at Tannadump. Others might have their own agenda but this is what Charles green echoed when he said he will support the majority of fans decision.

Cool the jets mate.Cmon it makes sense not to go on this one bud.Keep your ticket and stick it up on the wall and remind yourself that was the day you made a stand for the club you love.

I was actually against the boycott from the start as I think they enemies fear our away support more than they fear the team. But when the club made the unfavorable decision to refuse allocation I supported them, saying; 'I love the club more than I hate the enemy', is a lousy excuse.

I was on the fence myself and likely would have remained there until the club came out and got behind it.

you have no clue - we are not going on the premise of what happened with the tickets the last time a game was cancelled at Tannadump. Others might have their own agenda but this is what Charles green echoed when he said he will support the majority of fans decision.

Not true, the abandoned game may come into it but Thompson's behaviour towards us during our financial troubles is the deciding factor.

(tu)

Take your threatening pish to other Gers fans elsewhere , its not welcome in here .

The fact that you and others have gave that scum money and are going to the game means you ARE scabs , end of ...........