Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

the picture of the management team in the club website tonight says it all...Durrant looked like a lazy tramp hands in pockets, non inspiring.

Watching the African Cup of Nations and managers can be seen barking orders and scribbling notes and discussing tactics when going behind. We stand motionless. The fucking blind leading the blind.

The worst thing that a leader can do in a crisis is hide up his own arse.

What the fuck was the point of actually having Durrant on the sidelines if he did fuck all?

the picture of the management team in the club website tonight says it all...Durrant looked like a lazy tramp hands in pockets, non inspiring.

Watching the African Cup of Nations and managers can be seen barking orders and scribbling notes and discussing tactics when going behind. We stand motionless. The fucking blind leading the blind.

The worst thing that a leader can do in a crisis is hide up his own arse.

What the fuck was the point of actually having Durrant on the sidelines if he did fuck all?

I wont down Ally but Durrant whats his job been for years now where is he?

I.ll back you on that one......... just.

I dont know what game you were watchin but ally was giving them he'll the whole game trying to get them to do something, he isn't a miracle worker

Shouting abuse is very tactical I don't think.. Maybe shouting out of frustration or desperation I think..

I have seen this ...on occasion...from Ally. Other times he is just lost, The other two are worse.

In terms of performing miracles, you are right., he can't but he can be expected to have the team fit and ready for the fight which they aren't.

It's actually the tactical naivety which frustrates me more than anything.

All day Temps was on that left wing...had no success, clear to see he was sussed early doors. He should have been switched to the right wing...it's just little things like that which Ally doesn't seem to notice.

Maybe a spell back up in the Directors Box might help him get a better overview of the game and how it's progressing, worked well for Walter (tu) (Although yes I know Ally is his own man etc).

knocked out of 3 cups, surely to Christ he can't fuck the league up

Lost count of the cups we have been dumped out of under McCoist.It's become an embarrasingly bad habit.

No other Rangers manager can have a worse record in cups percentage wise than Ally.

Lol it happens all the big teams, man utd won nothing last year doesn't mean Fergie is rubbish, same with Wenger etc, it happens only one team can win and we have been spoiled it was usually us but its totally different now people on here really need to step back and realise the the bigger picture stop ******* moaning, be happy there is a club TO moan about I think people don't realise how close it really was to not be there and had the guys playing now not stepped forward to play we wouldn't have a team, come

Lets try be positive and have a little faith or IMO **** off

Lost count of the cups we have been dumped out of under McCoist.It's become an embarrasingly bad habit.

No other Rangers manager can have a worse record in cups percentage wise than Ally.

Ian Durrant - 100% failure rate!

Even Legend Super Ally can't make a Silk Purse out of a Sows ear

You've lost count? He's only been the manager for a year and a half. There is not that many cup competitions. Things are bad enough without this kind of hyperbole.

Stop moaning so what we are out, happens to people all the time, st mirren have never won cup, and lots of big teams in England got beaten by smaller opposition its life we have just been spoiled. We weren't ready for them god utd used to be old rangers, today they were better one day we will better again

Listening to this, lyrics very true I believe we can count on Coisty :)

"...Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

I know I can count on you

Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"

But you've got the love I need To see me through

Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough

And things go wrong no matter what I do

Now and then it seems that life is just too much

But you've got the love I need to see me through

When food is gone you are my daily meal

When friends are gone I know my savior's love is real

You know it's real

You got the love

You got the love

Time after time I think "Oh Lord what's the use?"

Time after time I think it's just no good

Sooner or later in life, the things you love you lose

You got the love

You got the love

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

I know I can count on you

Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"

To be honest - i havent looked back at other posts so its my view maybe the best way to do this

On the football front and under coisty its a mixed bag.

Looking at the big picture he has had to endure through like all of us

the uncertainty and all the crap spouted from all sources no other rangers boss ever had to contend with!

So some slack has to be given for his loyalty and honesty in the role of a rangers boss

no other manager in our history has had to .

I watch our performaces with dismay at times and the big time signings ally - they are the problem

I was so pleased to see our youngsters Fraser Aird , Barry mc Kay , Lewis Mc Leod

that they out perform their elders time and time again.

Message to Ally you do NOT need the big so called signings to progress

We had the youngsters to progress Fraser Aird and young Kane Hemmings

get these guys back and you have nothing to loose by doing so.

If mr Black and shields and templeton arent happy with that - the club is bigger than their wages.

they are playing in a lower league than the were playing at ! so they should be like a ferarri in a lada shop .

Yeah very true we sometimes play lol we have noone else but we do have some other yiungsters. Watching the game at cambuslang pre session I saw some great young talent and though the future looks bright (and orange) lol,

I think he should perhaps give them a chance give andy Mitchell a go, can't so much worse than some played today, give youth a go

Think some folk have forgotten where the fuck we are. Just because we signed a few "premier league" players doesn't mean we have the right to turn teams over in the cups. Our defence is a fucking disaster. I'm fairly sure Coisty knows that but due to an illegal transfer ban he can't fix the problem just now. We had, what, two weeks to sign players in the summer - and yes, we signed some turkeys. Had he signe reliable Div 2 players (as many said he should have done ) we would still have got pumped today.

Bottom line is this - a few months ago I thought I might not have a team. Everyone got on board with starting at the bottom and building slowly but at the same time people spit the dummy because they get beat in the cup by one of the better teams the country. Fuck right off. And before anybody comments on my lack of posts its because i generally can't be fucking arsed.

You've lost count? He's only been the manager for a year and a half. There is not that many cup competitions. Things are bad enough without this kind of hyperbole.

last season, kocked out of two european compititions, 1 league cup, 1 scottish cup, dropped more than 15 points in the league to let them bastards back into it

this season, knocked out of the ramsdens cup, league cup, scottish cup and is 20 points clear in the league.

2 european comps plus 5 cup comps.

plg never got this much leeway

Think some folk have forgotten where the fuck we are. Just because we signed a few "premier league" players doesn't mean we have the right to turn teams over in the cups. Our defence is a fucking disaster. I'm fairly sure Coisty knows that but due to an illegal transfer ban he can't fix the problem just now. We had, what, two weeks to sign players in the summer - and yes, we signed some turkeys. Had he signe reliable Div 2 players (as many said he should have done ) we would still have got pumped today.

Bottom line is this - a few months ago I thought I might not have a team. Everyone got on board with starting at the bottom and building slowly but at the same time people spit the dummy because they get beat in the cup by one of the better teams the country. Fuck right off. And before anybody comments on my lack of posts its because i generally can't be fucking arsed.

Hasn't he got the coaching skills to fix the defence?

If not, why not?

Fact is, he grew up with cheque book management & doesn't know anything other than that.

If you want to see the mistakes of the past revisited, we can carry on down this line, but must be prepared to put up with a lot of garbage until we can spend again.

If you were Green would you give Ally £10 million on the evidence of what he had bought to date?

He's had, relatively, no money to spend and people criticize the quality of his signings. Why do people think given resources he'd sign players of similar quality to players he's had pennies, comparatively, to spend on?