Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

I never wanted Super to be manager. He was there as assistant and got the job, the position should have been advertised and the best candidate employed, only the best for Rangers. He has been magnificent as leader and spokesman during our troubles, but he ain't a manager IMO. CG will act when ST and or crowds dwindle. In fact some ST holders are missing games already.

I hope that when the time comes CG gives him the easy way out, for all I know they may be already talking about it.

Stop moaning so what we are out, happens to people all the time, st mirren have never won cup, and lots of big teams in England got beaten by smaller opposition its life we have just been spoiled. We weren't ready for them god utd used to be old rangers, today they were better one day we will better again

Actually St Mirren have won cups but that is not the point; the worry is that Ally has shown no sign of learning from his mistakes,no sign of being willing or able to change games or tactics.The last 5 weeks have been a struggle with a team made up of a majority of experienced players, a team showing little balance,little desire and showing a lack of stamina and fitness.We are well into the season and there is no excuse now that the team is new and needs to gel.Your point earlier that he was giving them hell all through the game seems outrageous from what I saw on tv; all of the shots of the dugout had him standing motionless apart from one where he was animated.

I am not asking him to be sacked or to walk away but it is more than obvious that he needs help because he is not getting much response from his players, he says time and time again he wants them to start a good tempo but what happens?

Many of us fear that there will be little change and when he can buy again more duds and more mediocre players will be bought in and our youngsters will,like McKay be benchwarmers at best behind his purchases.

BoydsFavouriteDonut is right.

I know we'd love to be sticking it right up the SPL teams in cup competitions but the fact is that we're not good enough for this yet. It's a bit of the players we have, bit of the fact we're developing some young players and it's a big fucking chunk of the league we're in and the opposition we're used to be coming up against.

Let's give it a wee bit of time here, getting where we did in both cups is probably round about where we should be.

Don't panic.

Think some folk have forgotten where the fuck we are. Just because we signed a few "premier league" players doesn't mean we have the right to turn teams over in the cups. Our defence is a fucking disaster. I'm fairly sure Coisty knows that but due to an illegal transfer ban he can't fix the problem just now. We had, what, two weeks to sign players in the summer - and yes, we signed some turkeys. Had he signe reliable Div 2 players (as many said he should have done ) we would still have got pumped today.

Bottom line is this - a few months ago I thought I might not have a team. Everyone got on board with starting at the bottom and building slowly but at the same time people spit the dummy because they get beat in the cup by one of the better teams the country. Fuck right off. And before anybody comments on my lack of posts its because i generally can't be fucking arsed.

If you think this is just about today then you're mistaken.

If you were Green would you give Ally £10 million on the evidence of what he had bought to date?

I think it's unfair to criticse the signings he's made so far in that under whyte it was like dealing with a trader down the barras and this summer he had very little time to bring players in.

If I was the manager based on last season I would have went for black, sheils and Sandaza on frees....they haven't performed and some of his other rushed signings look suspect at best...you could question ally re tactics, motivating players etc but I think he deserves at least a full transfer window before we judge him on signings.

Listening to this, lyrics very true I believe we can count on Coisty :)

"...Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

I know I can count on you

Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"

But you've got the love I need To see me through

Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough

And things go wrong no matter what I do

Now and then it seems that life is just too much

But you've got the love I need to see me through

When food is gone you are my daily meal

When friends are gone I know my savior's love is real

You know it's real

You got the love

You got the love

Time after time I think "Oh Lord what's the use?"

Time after time I think it's just no good

Sooner or later in life, the things you love you lose

You got the love

You got the love

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

wit.

So what are we saying? Rangers should have pumped Utd today? A team built more or less from scratch in a couple of weeks. Perhaps if there hadn't been a signing embargo coming the club wouldn't have dived in to signing some of these guys. Its a matter of mindset. People still think Rangers should be pumping everyone in sight yet a few months ago said they would be happy just to have a club.

For most of the game today I thought we competed okay and, at times, passed the ball around okay. The defence is a fucking cluster fuck rapped inside a flaming bag of shit. But, we'll win division 3, move on, sign better players, win the next league, sign better players and before we know it we'll be putting these cunts back in there place again. For now, it hurts, but you know what - I'm glad. Its better than not having a club to give a fuck about.

signing embargo, give me fucking strengh ITS THE FUCKING 3RD DIVISION FOR FOR FUCKS SAKE,

perry, hutton, mckay, aird, little came from the youth team, alexander, jig and wallace came from the first team last year, are you telling me we don't have youth players sitting on the sidelines capible of winning the league?

Yes we are down but for Alli I would give him the rest of this season and judge him on the next, this season has been hard and players needed to adjust and we could also say so did the management.

A few things but, Alli needs to put a bit of distance between him and the players, he is a manager now so he shouldn't be 1 of the boys, he can be nice to the players but he needs to do it in a way where the players still fear him at the same time, the backroom staff needs to be looked at and they need to take a long hard look at themselves and the scouting dept needs redone from top to bottom we are throwing away money at players who can't cut it last season being a prime example, players like Matt McKay would have been on good money yet they weren't good enough for the first team.

I believe Alli's future will depend on his ability to sign the right players, CG won't be throwing cash away so we need more good than bad signings.

Yes we are down but for Alli I would give him the rest of this season and judge him on the next, this season has been hard and players needed to adjust and we could also say so did the management.

A few things but, Alli needs to put a bit of distance between him and the players, he is a manager now so he shouldn't be 1 of the boys, he can be nice to the players but he needs to do it in a way where the players still fear him at the same time, the backroom staff needs to be looked at and they need to take a long hard look at themselves and the scouting dept needs redone from top to bottom we are throwing away money at players who can't cut it last season being a prime example, players like Matt McKay would have been on good money yet they weren't good enough for the first team.

I believe Alli's future will depend on his ability to sign the right players, CG won't be throwing cash away so we need more good than bad signings.

Alli

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Respect.

And the 3rd divisions will be won at a canter. What's your point? We weren't playing there today. Some people (and I count myself in this) thought we should have signed the better players from the next league up. Paid them a fraction of what we are paying these mercenaries and worked our way up. Had we done so, we'd still have got pumped today.

I never wanted Super to be manager. He was there as assistant and got the job, the position should have been advertised and the best candidate employed, only the best for Rangers. He has been magnificent as leader and spokesman during our troubles, but he ain't a manager IMO. CG will act when ST and or crowds dwindle. In fact some ST holders are missing games already.

I hope that when the time comes CG gives him the easy way out, for all I know they may be already talking about it.

Say we had done this when Souness was Manager.

Souness rang off when he got the chance and hardly ever mentions rangers. On league of teir own only talked about Liverpool and that saddens me. Ally is the manfor the job, you will not find someone with more heart and love for this club and that's all I want I don't want some guy with no affiliation with the club only cares about trophies and money i need someone who has my clubs best interests at heart and ally only has that

For what its worth I've backed McCoist from the start, and never wavered from that position.

However its getting harder and harder to defend him with the recent performances.

I could go on and make excuses about off field matters etc, but to be honest i think thats been done to death.

Part of me thinks that we should bring someone in who could reshape the club from top to bottom, from the scouting system to the training, tactics and football philosophy. (Dare i say PLG esque?)

Although what happened to us was awful, it has given us an opportunity to change the way the club is run. I for one would be quite happy to take a few more years to get to the top, if it meant a change in the way we play our football and conduct our business.

For what its worth I've backed McCoist from the start, and never wavered from that position.

However its getting harder and harder to defend him with the recent performances.

I could go on and make excuses about off field matters etc, but to be honest i think thats been done to death.

Part of me thinks that we should bring someone in who could reshape the club from top to bottom, from the scouting system to the training, tactics and football philosophy. (Dare i say PLG esque?)

Although what happened to us was awful, it has given us an opportunity to change the way the club is run. I for one would be quite happy to take a few more years to get to the top, if it meant a change in the way we play our football and conduct our business.

It would be refreshing but some will say getting through the divisions playing the same old turgid stuff is more important than making significant changes in the brand of football we are producing.

If we don't change and try to embrace this just now then we will be putting ourselves back years in the long run.

We need to remember Ally wanted guys like Goodwillie, Danns, Conway ect but Whyte gave him pennies.

We done well to get Wallace tbh.

we also need to remember that before anything regarding admin or any other shit hitting the fan happened - AM oversaw our being pumped out of 2 European Competitions and league cup to a 1st division team. I have the greatest respect for AM as a Rangers legend however it could be argued that his failings as a manager have cost us the best part of £25m ... all if's but's and maybe's - personally I think AM and the entire coaching staff should be replaced as soon as the season ends!

It's getting really hard to defend Super these days. He's not a manager.

Out of the 15 or so players we've signed, only Boca, Aluko and Wallace have been successes IMO. A 1 in 5 scouting record is abysmal.

I love the guy and I hope he stays at Rangers in some capacity, but it's time for him to realise that he isn't the man to lead us forward.

Listening to this, lyrics very true I believe we can count on Coisty :)

"...Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

But you've got the love I need To see me through

Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough

And things go wrong no matter what I do

Now and then it seems that life is just too much

When food is gone you are my daily meal

When friends are gone I know my savior's love is real

You know it's real

You got the love

You got the love

Time after time I think "Oh Lord what's the use?"

Time after time I think it's just no good

Sooner or later in life, the things you love you lose

You got the love

You got the love

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

For God's sake we are talking about The Rangers Football Club and you post lyrics from a pop song!!!! This "love fest" you have for Ally is pathetic. This rubbish has nothing to do with our club.

Ally the player : Legend.

Ally the manager: Failure

The Club comes before everyone. It's that simple!

I think mccoist is the only man for the job. We win the league its mission complete in my book.

When this illegal embargo is up I'm sure ally will add to the squad which in turn will cause competition for places and these players who don't step up simply won't get a game.

I have every confidence in allys ability despite previous performances which I feel lies at the doors of the players who are clearly capable of better.

Mccoist is learning his trade as he goes and lessons will be learnt but it won't happen over night. Next season we will see a far better rangers side.

We all backed mccoist and his " we don't do walking away ", yet your all asking for him to walk away. I for one would hate to see the headline 'mccoist forced to walk away' or ' we don't do walking away ' with the ( don't ) scored out. I wont have any part of that. Give him a few seasons to show us what he can do, he more than anyone deserves that!!

Mccoist is learning his trade as he goes and lessons will be learnt but it won't happen over night. Next season we will see a far better rangers side.

I may be wrong but I suggest hes already had a lot longer than overnight to get to grips with the basics.