Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

I think mccoist is the only man for the job. We win the league its mission complete in my book.

When this illegal embargo is up I'm sure ally will add to the squad which in turn will cause competition for places and these players who don't step up simply won't get a game.

I have every confidence in allys ability despite previous performances which I feel lies at the doors of the players who are clearly capable of better.

Mccoist is learning his trade as he goes and lessons will be learnt but it won't happen over night. Next season we will see a far better rangers side.

We all backed mccoist and his " we don't do walking away ", yet your all asking for him to walk away. I for one would hate to see the headline 'mccoist forced to walk away' or ' we don't do walking away ' with the ( don't ) scored out. I wont have any part of that. Give him a few seasons to show us what he can do, he more than anyone deserves that!!

Are you actually serious?

I'll ask the question again, which is more important, Ally McCoist or Rangers Football Club?

I think mccoist is the only man for the job. We win the league its mission complete in my book.

When this illegal embargo is up I'm sure ally will add to the squad which in turn will cause competition for places and these players who don't step up simply won't get a game.

I have every confidence in allys ability despite previous performances which I feel lies at the doors of the players who are clearly capable of better.

Mccoist is learning his trade as he goes and lessons will be learnt but it won't happen over night. Next season we will see a far better rangers side.

We all backed mccoist and his " we don't do walking away ", yet your all asking for him to walk away. I for one would hate to see the headline 'mccoist forced to walk away' or ' we don't do walking away ' with the ( don't ) scored out. I wont have any part of that. Give him a few seasons to show us what he can do, he more than anyone deserves that!!

The majority of McCoists signings have been shite what makes you think when he ban is up thats going to change?

Hmmm. While I agree McCoist doesn't have it I dont agree with the timing of this thread.

Ally out threads after today ? Naw. If we had Jig fit and Alexander on his game it would have been a completely different game and Ally would be hailed as a hero.

Out of all the players you could have picked from today you picked Alexander. What about Perry Cribiri two of the slowest players on the park. Alexander can't do very much if there getting ripped apart in front of him.

Hmmm. While I agree McCoist doesn't have it I dont agree with the timing of this thread.

Ally out threads after today ? Naw. If we had Jig fit and Alexander on his game it would have been a completely different game and Ally would be hailed as a hero.

jig should be no where near the defense nor the middle, he should be up front doing what he does best, DULLYING DEFENDERS and knocking the ball onto the runner

Out of all the players you could have picked from today you picked Alexander. What about Perry Cribiri two of the slowest players on the park. Alexander can't do very much if there getting ripped apart in front of him.

They were clearly hopeless anawl, but Alexander was absolutely horrendous, especially for the first 2 goals.

I don't think for one second that ally would have bought these players had circumstances been different. I agree the signings were shit but at the time he needed to bring in players who he thought ( and I thought ) would do a decent job where we are but they aint. I no I aint the only one who thought sandaza would bang the goals in. These players wouldn't have had a look in a few years ago.

We will win this league and the next with any manager so all I'm saying is we give mccoist this time to build the team.

Rangers is bigger what's that got to do with it?? No man is bigger than my club that's not going to change my opinion.

I don't think for one second that ally would have bought these players had circumstances been different. I agree the signings were shit but at the time he needed to bring in players who he thought ( and I thought ) would do a decent job where we are but they aint. I no I aint the only one who thought sandaza would bang the goals in. These players wouldn't have had a look in a few years ago.

We will win this league and the next with any manager so all I'm saying is we give mccoist this time to build the team.

Rangers is bigger what's that got to do with it?? No man is bigger than my club that's not going to change my opinion.

What are talking about? People are saying Ally is not bigger than the club and that is why he should go. In other words we shouldn't keep him here because he is Ally McCoist and a Rangers legend.

The players don't look fit and the 3rd div teams some of the time look fitter than us thats the problem. What are we doing in training Thats up to McCoist but whatever it is it's not working.

Playing shite football is down to the manager. You have tempelton and sheils who were 2 of the best players in Scotland before they came to us.

You had Ian black who was Hearts best player and won the Scottish cup with them.

You had Sandaza who scored 18 goals for st Johnston.

But they have came to us and played shite. Players getting played out of position not looking fit etc...

The list goes on and on.

I agree there something not right and my guess is the what goes on in terms of training. I just don't believe a change in manager is the first thing that should be done at the minute when other issues could be addressed.

The lack of fitness can only be put down to the training and preparation that goes on or indeed the lack of it. The coaching staff play a big part in that and I feel if we want to install a more fluid attacking style of football then the background staff need freshened up. we all know ally only wants what's best for the club so working with attack minded coaches can only be a positive thing for him.

You could argue that if the players were all match fit ( which they should be ) and they were all playing at the top of there game ( which they should be ) then surely allys tactics wouldn't be called into question as we would no doubt be winning every game and playing a standard of football we would accept.

This isn't the first embarrassing result under you. No fight, no passion and no sign of being 'ready'.

Frightening. You have shown no structure or leadership under your reign.

Every single player and member of the Management team should be nothing but ashamed.

Drama Queen

Hooper and Wanayama are on £6k a week at Celtic and they've turned down £9m from Norwich and £12m from Man U respectively for each of them.

McCullough £15k a week

Alexander on £16k a week

Wallace circa £15k a week

Templeton, Black, Cribari, Faure, Little, Shiels and Sandanza £7k to £10k a week.

Our two best players McCleod and McKay on £1k a week.

The above stats tell me that the people up at Murray Park who are supposed to support Ally haven't got a clue - they all need to go and Ally needs to hire new support staff. If he doesn't it may cost him his job.

If these figure are correct or are even close, then they demonstrate how out of touch with reality of the world we live in now, and the gulf between levels of performance and players salaries. There is a culture within Ibrox that needs to change.

Kind of agree with the man management side of things but that comes with experience. Ally has had little time or money to bring the type of players in we need. Fair enough he had a small window in the summer where he brought in players who we all thought were would run amok in SFL3 ie Black, Templeton, Shiels, Sandaza but there is no way I'm going to judge the guy after half a season. IMO this is the best time for Ally to learn his trade and lay down the marker. I will judge him when the transfer ban is lifted and he is able to sign who he needs

Never seen the game for a few reasons yesterday and just watched the 'highlights' and I hold Ally 80% responsible for the poor performance and lack luster performances which has been evident over the last month or two.

He continues to fail in getting the best out of the players at his disposal, he has made some poor purchases when last summer it was the most critical transfer window in our history and seems to lack the tactical know how to change a game.

I've supported Super since the start, also have been critical at the right times. I honestly believe he should go, we need a manager/management team that either whip the likes of Sandazza, Black, Perry, Cribari into shape or drop them - very simple. Something Ally doesn't appear to either have the ability or the confidence to do.

Kind of agree with the man management side of things but that comes with experience. Ally has had little time or money to bring the type of players in we need. Fair enough he had a small window in the summer where he brought in players who we all thought were would run amok in SFL3 ie Black, Templeton, Shiels, Sandaza but there is no way I'm going to judge the guy after half a season. IMO this is the best time for Ally to learn his trade and lay down the marker. I will judge him when the transfer ban is lifted and he is able to sign who he needs

So you happy then and accept poor performances, lack of fitness and desire. Players not getting a boot up the arse, but instead watch our manager, at times, be at the centre of jokes/carry on at training sessions and also games!

Would u have seen Walter behave like this?

Would Black behave like he did yesterday if Walter was in charge?

We need a strong leader, to nail the poor performers - I can accept getting beaten by better teams, but I will never accept getting beat in areas such as fitness, hunger, fight and desire.

Plenty of unhappy bears on RM but twitter and facebook has numerous groups of support, bit of advice, don't take opinions on here to seriously as it's to easy to get drawn in with the circus/zoo

If these figure are correct or are even close, then they demonstrate how out of touch with reality of the world we live in now, and the gulf between levels of performance and players salaries. There is a culture within Ibrox that needs to change.

And why would you think the figures quoted are even close?

And why would you think the figures quoted are even close?

They're very very close. If I mentioned what the manager is on and rest of support staff you'd fall off your chair but I don't think thats fair. The fact that they don't know what they should be paying their muppet players (the worst Rangers team in history) is bad enough in my view. Ally needs to fire everyone around him otherwise the board will be left with no choice. He also needs to get all the shite players out but this will be v.difficult as he's given all the muppets 4 year contracts