Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

To be clear although I have been very critical of alot of things this season I am not calling for ally to go but if you want a suggestion of someone who could work with the younger players in a technical sense, someone who is very professional and methodical and from personal experience gives great training sessions, is available, wouldn't demand alot and would crawl over broken glass to manage us...billy Davies.

And you honestly think Billy Davis would take us on in Divison 3, do you?

:lol:

'Deluded' isn't even the word.

Mcinnes- Out of work

McCall- Rangers man, might be a long shot but the likes of Tempelton dropped down a few divisions so I dont see why he wouldn't

Davies- Out of work

Karl Robinson- Managing MK Dons...

Darren Ferguson- Managing Peterborough...

Kenny Jackett- Managing Milwall...

Derek Adams- Managing Ross County...

This isn't the first embarrassing result under you. No fight, no passion and no sign of being 'ready'.

Frightening. You have shown no structure or leadership under your reign.

Every single player and member of the Management team should be nothing but ashamed.

As long as we move up the ranks, Ally will have targets for 2nd div and we will start to gel, treble next year 4 the GERS, even under Ally, keep the faith

Why? Because he's "a Rangers man"?

Not just that, He has been out of work for a long time and its still a massive job where you would have great facilities, finance and resources to rebuild our club. He took my team for a few sessions before Christmas as a favour to his mate (our gaffer) and his coaching was superb.

Mcinnes- Out of work

McCall- Rangers man, might be a long shot but the likes of Tempelton dropped down a few divisions so I dont see why he wouldn't

Davies- Out of work

Karl Robinson- Managing MK Dons...

Darren Ferguson- Managing Peterborough...

Kenny Jackett- Managing Milwall...

Derek Adams- Managing Ross County...

Well, we're sorted then. To the car park! :stupid:

Every single one of those clubs is in a far better predicament than we are. Even MK fucking Dons.

Well, we're sorted then. To the car park! :stupid:

Every single one of those clubs is in a far better predicament than we are. Even MK fucking Dons.

We're not going to be in this predicament for long, are we? No matter what division we're in we're still an attractive proposition especially for a young manager trying to make a name for himself.

Hooper and Wanayama are on £6k a week at Celtic and they've turned down £9m from Norwich and £12m from Man U respectively for each of them.

McCullough £15k a week

Alexander on £16k a week

Wallace circa £15k a week

Templeton, Black, Cribari, Faure, Little, Shiels and Sandanza £7k to £10k a week.

Our two best players McCleod and McKay on £1k a week.

The above stats tell me that the people up at Murray Park who are supposed to support Ally haven't got a clue - they all need to go and Ally needs to hire new support staff. If he doesn't it may cost him his job.

Absalute bollocks..i know for a fact that jig is on nothing near that...FOR A FACT

so im guessing the rest are wrong too...why do ppl make things up

We're not going to be in this predicament for long, are we? No matter what division we're in we're still an attractive proposition especially for a young manager trying to make a name for himself.

They've already made names for themselves! Hence you want them here!

Not just that, He has been out of work for a long time and its still a massive job where you would have great facilities, finance and resources to rebuild our club. He took my team for a few sessions before Christmas as a favour to his mate (our gaffer) and his coaching was superb.

There's a difference between being 'out of work' and 'not actively looking for work'.

Which is he? I'd imagine if Billy Davis was making his services available again there would be far more teams than us expressing an interest.

They've already made names for themselves! Hence you want them here!

Not that im for Ally going, because I'm not, but Billy Davies would take the job on in a second as long as Ally stood down of his own accord.

Davies has been angling for Rangers manager for years, and is a bluenose even though he's pally with cunts like two-at-a-time tommy Sheridan.

Not that im for Ally going, because I'm not, but Billy Davies would take the job on in a second as long as Ally stood down of his own accord.

Davies has been angling for Rangers manager for years, and is a bluenose even though he's pally with cunts like two-at-a-time tommy Sheridan.

Aye, when we were in the SPL and had a shot at a European competition each season.

Does the Ramsden Cup hold the same appeal?

There's a difference between being 'out of work' and 'not actively looking for work'.

Which is he? I'd imagine if Billy Davis was making his services available again there would be far more teams than us expressing an interest.

No, according to my gaffer he is definitely looking for the right opportunity to get back in. He got blacklisted a bit despite doing great jobs at Forrest and derby he wasn't shy in speaking his mind to chairmen etc...as I say it is hypothetical but I think he is the kind of manager we need, he is very methodical and technical and good at working with younger players.