Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Ally out banners at next home game? if not then why not.. i don't care who he is he will never be a rangers manager. If i could attend i would be bringing along a banner telling him to politely leave.

And I'll be there to politely tell you to get to fuck

He will never be a Rangers manager? I think history will tell you he has been, and still is.

I think you misunderstand the point in my post, he is never good enough. If you think he is then please explain why.. excluding the pish of an excuse that we were in admin a year a go. the team he is working with now he has brought in and is coaching.(or not coaching it looks like)

I think you misunderstand the point in my post, he is never good enough. If you think he is then please explain why.. excluding the pish of an excuse that we were in admin a year a go. the team he is working with now he has brought in and is coaching.(or not coaching it looks like)

Do you honestly need a reason why 'Ally Out' banners are a ridiculous (not to mention disgusting) idea?

And I'll be there to politely tell you to get to fuck

Sorry but I am not watching that shite, we are paying millions of pounds a year on wages and tbh i think now they are taking for granted our support. no desire whatsoever. Look at the fans turning up every week and thousands more who would have season tickets (me included) if work didn't get in the way etc. It's a fucking joke.

I'm not happy with results or performances HOWEVER he is on course to do what his objective was and that is win the league. I'm also prepared to let him correct his mistakes and by that I mean the squad and have a proper transfer window and some funds, although his track record isn't great thus far.

All in all, do I want him sacked? No.

Am I happy with his team, tactics, performances and signings? No

Does he have a lot of ground to make up and fast? Yes

Do you honestly need a reason why 'Ally Out' banners are a ridiculous (not to mention disgusting) idea?

why? I genuinely do mean that, i'm not wanting to argue with fellow bears as people are all hurting. But he needs to go imo and now. We are going absolutely nowhere and tbh we are looking like we are getting worse not better.

there isn't an excuse good enough in defence of super anymore i'm afraid, reality of it is that gretna won 32 drew 2 lost 2 at this level and reached the scottish cup final whilst in div 2, we are no where near that despite having better facilities, bigger budget and better players, another point is mccoist wanted sandaza last january so clearly rated him as a good enough player for us while challenging for the spl and playing in europe, that scares me, mccoist has acted with impeccable dignity during admin and think its time to end his managerial spell at ibrox in the same manor

I'm not happy with results or performances HOWEVER he is on course to do what his objective was and that is win the league. I'm also prepared to let him correct his mistakes and by that I mean the squad and have a proper transfer window and some funds, although his track record isn't great thus far.

All in all, do I want him sacked? No.

Am I happy with his team, tactics, performances and signings? No

Does he have a lot of ground to make up and fast? Yes

I do understand the fact that we will rap up the league.. and that was priority.

But with the wages we are paying we should be the 2nd best team in scotland, the majority of spl players would still come to us as was shown by taking 2 of the best players in the spl last season in shiels and black, but for some reason they have been poor very poor.

I do understand the fact that we will rap up the league.. and that was priority.

But with the wages we are paying we should be the 2nd best team in scotland, the majority of spl players would still come to us as was shown by taking 2 of the best players in the spl last season in shiels and black, but for some reason they have been poor very poor.

I don't disagree with that.

Ally out banners at next home game? if not then why not.. i don't care who he is he will never be a rangers manager. If i could attend i would be bringing along a banner telling him to politely leave.

And what would this achieve? Vast improvements are needed but do you think this is the way to act? No matter what you or I think of ally's managerial qualities or the direction of the team he of all people would not deserve to be treated in this manner...

No point bitching about it, until CG says so he is going nowhere and like others say give him a chance in a proper season not greenkeeper weekly. Today we were given a spanking, we hate it and not used to it from pish like them but hey you and i know we will be back fighting as i know us Gers may get KO'd but never lie down and take it we are a family of brothers not nuggets that argue when the going gets tough so fuck em aw lets just rattle them next time we meet em as there wont be a boycott! :wink:

After everything he has done for the club, including being the public face for ridicule and a witch-hunt by the press, Ally McCoist will never deserve to see a banner bearing any shite like that. Ever.

For what it's worth, I don't think he's up to the task tactically but I will be ashamed of any fan who thinks spouting pish like that at Ibrox for all the world to see is justified.

If the time comes that he decides to hand over the reigns or Green decides to relieve him of his duties then he walks out of Ibrox with his head held high and patted on the back by every single Rangers supporter.

Fuck your banners.

I agree with that,and anyone that doesnt is not a SUPPORTER,yes a supporter is meant to SUPPORT,fck ive been through the times when Dundee United were a better side than Rangers,just deal with it and SUPPORT the team in our hour of need,if not fck off....

After everything he has done for the club, including being the public face for ridicule and a witch-hunt by the press, Ally McCoist will never deserve to see a banner bearing any shite like that. Ever.

For what it's worth, I don't think he's up to the task tactically but I will be ashamed of any fan who thinks spouting pish like that at Ibrox for all the world to see is justified.

If the time comes that he decides to hand over the reigns or Green decides to relieve him of his duties then he walks out of Ibrox with his head held high and patted on the back by every single Rangers supporter.

Fuck your banners.

Hear, hear.

Do you banner boys want us to become a laughing stock and fight amongst ourselves?

There was a thread in the General Sports section laughing at Arsenal fans for doing exactly this.

I echo the above statement. Fuck your banners.

We`re a 3rd division team for gods sake, and we were well beaten by a prem team...can`t people accept we were out to giant kill today.

Ally is doing what hes being asked to do...

1st year...win the league..anything else is a bonus..

2nd year ..win the league..anything else is a bonus

3rd year...theres a trend here..

Try moaning when he doesn`t deliver because up till now hes delivering.

Spot on mate, we are doing great considering everything and this we must win all the time or we are s***** is such a terrible attitude the best teams lose god barca lost to celtic now that was embarrassing. When we have lost tons of games in the trot then perhaps start to wonder but not now, we need to stick together and have faith in our team, this is our team now

Fuck your banners.

Agreed.

My OP was made in the heat of the moment and after a few jars. I do feel I went around making my point in the wrong way, but what's done is done. I love McCoist and cannot respect him highly enough for what he did for us in the Summer and being our only hope.

But likewise I don't think he is Management matieral. Not yet anyway. I will still support McCoist and the team at games as long as he is our Manager.

But we're all hurting today, as will Ally.

Finally a few decent posts in a row from some smart people, support is just that think of all the teams that lose week in week out but fans still turn up to see them, we lose a few and were finished and ally should **** off, anyone that feels that way in my opinion shouldn't bother coming to ibrox, IMO I'd rather a half empty stadium of real fans than those shouting abuse very week, I am already surrounded by quite a few where I sit, abuse, silly banners will do no one any good.