Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Just to be clear I support Ally. He needs to understand that having his mates around him as support staff is fine if they are doing the business. Fact is though that 5-6 of that side that played against DU looked like they were wholly unfit and shadows of the players the were in the SPL.

Ally can either be loyal to his friends and lose his own job or turf them out and bring the best coaching staff and players in. I know what I'd do in his shoes.

This thread title is what I put up with from Timmy daily, walk away ally like he should do as we all said we won't.

So he gets sacked then? After all thats what happens when any employee fails to achieve expected targets. Unless of course your a banker MP or civil servant.

So he gets sacked then? After all thats what happens when any employee fails to achieve expected targets. Unless of course your a banker MP or civil servant.

win promotion, check. Are we expected to beat utd? Things can be better, performances can get better, ally can improve. Sacked for ?

win promotion, check. Are we expected to beat utd? Things can be better, performances can get better, ally can improve. Sacked for ?

I wasnt aware we were promoted. Can? Id would have thought "must" would be the minimum expectation.

I expected us to be well beaten buy Utd and we were, recent performances were a clear indication of that out come, however our increasingly laboured performances in the nations lowest divison where we maintain a full time professional squad should concern anyone who expects the club to return to its rightful place.

However Im intrigued that so many of those unquestioning loyal to Allys management get the idea that having been freed from the illegal transfer embargo hes going to be able to identify and recruit players to fill problem areas that he currently appears blind to. And having recruited players how will he get them able to play for longer than 70 mins a game.

I think some should show Ally more respect & remember what he has done for us & not what they think he should be doing Trust in Ally he does know what he is doing

Ally fucked up by not qualifying for Europe and for all Whyte was/is we would not have gone into administration, thats for starters we got knocked out the cup by Falkirk and Dundee Utd and tossed a lead away to lose the league i stated then Ally didn't have it...

Fast forward....He brought in Sandaza, Black, Shiels, Templeton, Cribrani, Faure, Argyriou, Kyle, re-signed Little... The football on show to watch this season has been dire no shape fitness desire etc... Knocked out of Cups by QOS and Inverness @ Home then yesterday by Utd away yes we will win the league Div 3 but for fuck sake we should have been competing yesterday and it was a gutless display and i blame Management team for that .....

So please tell me you are happy with that with Ally in charge..??

I wasnt aware we were promoted. Can? Id would have thought "must" would be the minimum expectation.

I expected us to be well beaten buy Utd and we were, recent performances were a clear indication of that out come, however our increasingly laboured performances in the nations lowest divison where we maintain a full time professional squad should concern anyone who expects the club to return to its rightful place.

However Im intrigued that so many of those unquestioning loyal to Allys management get the idea that having been freed from the illegal transfer embargo hes going to be able to identify and recruit players to fill problem areas that he currently appears blind to. And having recruited players how will he get them able to play for longer than 70 mins a game.

you think we won't win promotion? Sfa/sfl antics aside.

Can _ must. Lol. Ok

Will _ think I win that one ;)

Hooper and Wanayama are on £6k a week at Celtic and they've turned down £9m from Norwich and £12m from Man U respectively for each of them.

McCullough £15k a week

Alexander on £16k a week

Wallace circa £15k a week

Templeton, Black, Cribari, Faure, Little, Shiels and Sandanza £7k to £10k a week.

Our two best players McCleod and McKay on £1k a week.

The above stats tell me that the people up at Murray Park who are supposed to support Ally haven't got a clue - they all need to go and Ally needs to hire new support staff. If he doesn't it may cost him his job.

Source?

For everything he has done for Rangers Coisty deserves at least till the end of next season to show what he can do.

But we really need someone who is battle hardened and who has experience to come in this summer and help him out this summer maybe as number 2 or work behind the scenes.

fuckoff with this toys oot the pram cry babies on this site.

the team isnt built to win at Dundee Utd this season. If you cant see that it will take another year to build a team then you are a fool

still guys like Faure and Cribrari should not be at the club but what can you do when our top experianced players like Shiels and Black dont turn up?

Totally agree, could take a couple of years,

once the (CONSPIRED) transfer embargo is lifted. and money is spent to get players of a better caliber

then and only then should the manager and training staff, answer for poor performances of there

signings!!!!!

Mccoist has failed with two teams not one. A point overlooked by the Ally faithful.

Make all the excuses you want but there has been no improvement all season in how we play. The motivation (or lack of it) of our star players concerns me greatly.

His tactics of playing 2 holding midfielders and a lone striker in division 3 when so far ahead of the pack.

Yesterday was on paper bar one or two our strongest team and we were totally devoid of ideas or tactics. Keeping Templeton on the left all game was farcical. Bringing McKay on at the time the Largs coaching manual tells you to was predictable as it was pathetic. Plenty on twitter guessed when it would happen.

Talk all you want about the limitations and the time to get these players in blah blah blah.

This is now February and we as a team are a complete shambles relying on long balls up to a lone striker with no one to flick on to...tactical genius.

For God's sake we are talking about The Rangers Football Club and you post lyrics from a pop song!!!! This "love fest" you have for Ally is pathetic. This rubbish has nothing to do with our club.

Ally the player : Legend.

Ally the manager: Failure

The Club comes before everyone. It's that simple!

It was a bit of light relief on a bad night and to take it seriously like that get a ****$ clue man, i am truly enbarrassed by our support over the last day or so that absolute bilge that has been spouted by who I'm guessing are expert managers with years in football who know what it's like to bring this institution back from the brink of extinction.

Oh no wait you are a bunch of know it alls, who have the cheek to slag off such a wonderful man full of passion and courage to take this football club onwards and upwards. It makes me sick

There is few managers in the WORLD who have had to deal with what Ally has and he has done so with dignity and Class and done the best he can we are lucky these so called 'awful' players felt they wanted to play for us despite we really had become persona non grata to to the media and our footballing spl buddies , haha, it was hard sell but Ally did it. It is a different environment and those players I feel will get back to their best in time. Sheils talks about he has never have a bigger support but im sure he has also never had so many people out to criticise and tear him down simply because he now plays for the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

We as support only see a tiny percentage of what goes there and I can only imagine the hell the past 6 months have been for everyone at at the club especially Ally, all those slimy reporters outside everyday smiling with glee that we might have to close our doors for the last time. It was heartbreaking for me so god know how Ally felt but he has done it and he has been put in an impossible situation now trying to motivate the guys even though we might not win promotion thanks to the good ol SFA. I can't imagine how hard it is daily and us as supporters should be doing just that supporting him.

So what we are out the cup I for one didn't fancy playing celtic where we probably would have got beat as we are not ready but one day we will be that, that is faith in my manager and my club. I feel sorry for you that you are so fickle to believe otherwise, the revolving door of managers does no club any good. When we have lost every game and see no signs of success for a entire new set of players and the very hard journey we are on you can start to question Ally but what makes you so special to call for his head now?

I will be there Saturday giving him all the support in the world, it is the least I can do.

We`re a 3rd division team for gods sake, and we were well beaten by a prem team...can`t people accept we were out to giant kill today.

Ally is doing what hes being asked to do...

1st year...win the league..anything else is a bonus..

2nd year ..win the league..anything else is a bonus

3rd year...theres a trend here..

Try moaning when he doesn`t deliver because up till now hes delivering.

Makes us sound like fuckin gretna

Im a believer Ally has to go for the benefit of the club. He is clueless on that touchline and has no plan b when things dont go right. No man is bigger than the club but how long can we all talk about how shit our team played before something is done. Sorry Ally but you just dont do it as a manager for me.. All the best..

Im a believer Ally has to go for the benefit of the club. He is clueless on that touchline and has no plan b when things dont go right. No man is bigger than the club but how long can we all talk about how shit our team played before something is done. Sorry Ally but you just dont do it as a manager for me.. All the best..

your as regular as a dose oh the shite on here, welcome. You cant afford him a chance to change this.