Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

your as regular as a dose oh the shite on here, welcome. You cant afford him a chance to change this.

Give him till end of season and move him somewhere else but not manager. Maybe number two as some are saying... Think we all know hes not got it and that pains me to say that..

Give him till end of season and move him somewhere else but not manager. Maybe number two as some are saying... Think we all know hes not got it and that pains me to say that..

nope, I'll judge him after say a year or so from now.

Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, blowing a 15 point lead, Annan, Stirling, Peterhead, Berwick, poor standard of football, poor signings, turning good players in to poor players, keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, he's tactically naive and some people are still defending him?

Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, blowing a 15 point lead, Annan, Stirling, Peterhead, Berwick, poor standard of football, poor signings, turning good players in to poor players, keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, he's tactically naive and some people are still defending him?

WHO. DO. WE. BRING. IN. INSTEAD?

change yer name to fly, that way I'd allow your constant regurgitation of the same thing, over and ach wats point

SUPER ALLY

supporting ally allowed is it????

Of course it is mate - just canny be doing with people 'giving' him additional time because either:

1. Who he is

2. He didn't walk away

He should be judged on performances since he started as manager, purchases bought and tactical know how. Sadly for me all three are extremely poor and I don't see any of them changing any time soon.

this. The purpose of any management and coaching team is to develop players and the team.

WHO. DO. WE. BRING. IN. INSTEAD?

To be clear although I have been very critical of alot of things this season I am not calling for ally to go but if you want a suggestion of someone who could work with the younger players in a technical sense, someone who is very professional and methodical and from personal experience gives great training sessions, is available, wouldn't demand alot and would crawl over broken glass to manage us...billy Davies.