Sign in to follow this  
GabrielTomato

Walk Away McCoist.

Im a believer Ally has to go for the benefit of the club. He is clueless on that touchline and has no plan b when things dont go right. No man is bigger than the club but how long can we all talk about how shit our team played before something is done. Sorry Ally but you just dont do it as a manager for me.. All the best..

Im a believer Ally has to go for the benefit of the club. He is clueless on that touchline and has no plan b when things dont go right. No man is bigger than the club but how long can we all talk about how shit our team played before something is done. Sorry Ally but you just dont do it as a manager for me.. All the best..

your as regular as a dose oh the shite on here, welcome. You cant afford him a chance to change this.
scarkev likes this

your as regular as a dose oh the shite on here, welcome. You cant afford him a chance to change this.

Give him till end of season and move him somewhere else but not manager. Maybe number two as some are saying... Think we all know hes not got it and that pains me to say that..

Head out the sand. Head out the sand

oooh, I ain't happy but fukk me I certainly wouldn't call for his head lol

SUPER ALLY SUPER ALLY

Give him till end of season and move him somewhere else but not manager. Maybe number two as some are saying... Think we all know hes not got it and that pains me to say that..

nope, I'll judge him after say a year or so from now.

Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, blowing a 15 point lead, Annan, Stirling, Peterhead, Berwick, poor standard of football, poor signings, turning good players in to poor players, keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, he's tactically naive and some people are still defending him?

Malmo, Maribor, Falkirk, blowing a 15 point lead, Annan, Stirling, Peterhead, Berwick, poor standard of football, poor signings, turning good players in to poor players, keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, he's tactically naive and some people are still defending him?

WHO. DO. WE. BRING. IN. INSTEAD?

ihaveamullet likes this

change yer name to fly, that way I'd allow your constant regurgitation of the same thing, over and ach wats point

SUPER ALLY

Not sure who we bring in but he defo needs a hand. Im against sacking him but in all honesty we are watching shit every weekend and its worrying we cant beat butchers and binmen. Our squad is better than we're seeing in my eyes..

Aye facts...

Europe

SPL throw away lead last year

Ramsden cup

Scottish cup

Countless draws this season

Poor signings

Lack of motivation, desire and hunger

Poor tactical decisions

Hysteria? ... Nope

I'm not going to ask you cunts again...

supporting ally allowed is it????

Of course it is mate - just canny be doing with people 'giving' him additional time because either:

1. Who he is

2. He didn't walk away

He should be judged on performances since he started as manager, purchases bought and tactical know how. Sadly for me all three are extremely poor and I don't see any of them changing any time soon.