Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Not that im for Ally going, because I'm not, but Billy Davies would take the job on in a second as long as Ally stood down of his own accord.

Davies has been angling for Rangers manager for years, and is a bluenose even though he's pally with cunts like two-at-a-time tommy Sheridan.

He and Sheridan haven't spoke in years and is not more like 4-at-a-time? Lol.

No, according to my gaffer he is definitely looking for the right opportunity to get back in. He got blacklisted a bit despite doing great jobs at Forrest and derby he wasn't shy in speaking his mind to chairmen etc...as I say it is hypothetical but I think he is the kind of manager we need, he is very methodical and technical and good at working with younger players.

Don't get me wrong, I would cream myself if Billy Davis arrived at Ibrox.

I just highly doubt it's going to happen in the next, say, 4 years. At least.

Some people may be attracted buy managing a global brand back to the top, possibly.

Agree 100%.

The only problem is I doubt those people are going to be the established names mentioned here, who probably see a club essentially 'in development' likes ours as a step backwards.

Agree 100%.

The only problem is I doubt those people are going to be the established names mentioned here, who probably see a club essentially 'in development' likes ours as a step backwards.

A club free from debt, globally recognised, one of the biggest supports in world football and a world wide profile in the media a step backwards?

Agree 100%.

As much as all the other reasons why someone would see us as a good job are valid re resources, facilities, stature etc...money also talks and I would be willing to bet the manager of rangers would earn a good bit more than the manager of any of the clubs mentioned previously.

I do not think any of us will be hurting as much as Ally McCoist is at this moment.

Lets just hope this is the moment that the tide turns in footballing performance terms. I am very thankful that Ally McCoist has been our manager this year. He has steered the Club and been the single unifying factor that managed to glue all the bits together as we went through all the off field crap and suspicion.

On the field it has not been the renaissance that we have been looking for. Is this his fault? I do not know. What I can see is an over paid under performing squad, and a loyal servant to our Club for whom the last 12 months look to have taken their toil.

It is not for me to ask a man that has given so much and currently for all our concerns has led his squad to a significant lead in the league, to walk away. I just hope he does not lose sight of his own well being through all this.

Anyway as argued previously I am not sure a change in Manager will instantly change the situation. For me the most significant signing needs to be getting a top Youth Development Manager on board to manage the Youth Academy.

Does this make me an Ally McCoist apologist. If it does well so be it.

A club free from debt, globally recognised, one of the biggest supports in world football and a world wide profile in the media a step backwards?

With a 3 year European ban, another 2 seasons (minimum) in the lower leagues of Scottish football?

Yes.

They're very very close. If I mentioned what the manager is on and rest of support staff you'd fall off your chair but I don't think thats fair. The fact that they don't know what they should be paying their muppet players (the worst Rangers team in history) is bad enough in my view. Ally needs to fire everyone around him otherwise the board will be left with no choice. He also needs to get all the shite players out but this will be v.difficult as he's given all the muppets 4 year contracts

wanyama is on 6k a week? Im sorry but that is fucking amazing business by the mhanks if true.

As much as all the other reasons why someone would see us as a good job are valid re resources, facilities, stature etc...money also talks and I would be willing to bet the manager of rangers would earn a good bit more than the manager of any of the clubs mentioned previously.

Well, they'd have to offer something as an incentive because - apart from cash - there's fuck all else that appealing.

But is that really what we want? Another mercenary?

With a 3 year European ban, another 2 season (minimum - 3 if reconstruction goes their way) in the lower leagues of Scottish football?

Yes.

Well unless there are some sackings they arent going to get much chance of European football at any other clubs in the UK.

Well unless there are some sackings they arent going to get much chance of European football at any other clubs in the UK.

I also ballsed up my counting there (it would still only be 2 year minimum)

So no other team other than Celtic has a chance of playing in Europe in the SPL? Really?

I also ballsed up my counting there (it would still only be 2 year minimum)

So no other team other than Celtic has a chance of playing in Europe? Really?

So you are saying that any potential candidate would base a careerer move to a Scottish club on the possibility of getting 4 at best pre lim games for Euro competition over all the other factors? Habe you missed the fact the club that just beat us lost a manager over a of loss of resources for comig seasons?

So you are saying that any potential candidate would base a careerer move to a Scottish club on the possibility of getting 4 at best pre lim games for Euro competition over all the other factors? Habe you missed the fact the club that just beat us lost a manager over a of loss of resources for comig seasons?

Not much more pie-in-the-sky than you suggesting an established manager would bother spending 2 seasons in the arsehole of world football because they wanted to be involved in some sort of footballing fairytale.

Not much more pie-in-the-sky than you suggesting an established manager would bother spending 2 season in the arsehole of world football because they wanted to be involved in some sort of footballing fairytale.

Just because you lack vision doesnt mean all others are the same.

It was a bit of light relief on a bad night and to take it seriously like that get a ****$ clue man, i am truly enbarrassed by our support over the last day or so that absolute bilge that has been spouted by who I'm guessing are expert managers with years in football who know what it's like to bring this institution back from the brink of extinction.

Oh no wait you are a bunch of know it alls, who have the cheek to slag off such a wonderful man full of passion and courage to take this football club onwards and upwards. It makes me sick

There is few managers in the WORLD who have had to deal with what Ally has and he has done so with dignity and Class and done the best he can we are lucky these so called 'awful' players felt they wanted to play for us despite we really had become persona non grata to to the media and our footballing spl buddies , haha, it was hard sell but Ally did it. It is a different environment and those players I feel will get back to their best in time. Sheils talks about he has never have a bigger support but im sure he has also never had so many people out to criticise and tear him down simply because he now plays for the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

We as support only see a tiny percentage of what goes there and I can only imagine the hell the past 6 months have been for everyone at at the club especially Ally, all those slimy reporters outside everyday smiling with glee that we might have to close our doors for the last time. It was heartbreaking for me so god know how Ally felt but he has done it and he has been put in an impossible situation now trying to motivate the guys even though we might not win promotion thanks to the good ol SFA. I can't imagine how hard it is daily and us as supporters should be doing just that supporting him.

So what we are out the cup I for one didn't fancy playing celtic where we probably would have got beat as we are not ready but one day we will be that, that is faith in my manager and my club. I feel sorry for you that you are so fickle to believe otherwise, the revolving door of managers does no club any good. When we have lost every game and see no signs of success for a entire new set of players and the very hard journey we are on you can start to question Ally but what makes you so special to call for his head now?

I will be there Saturday giving him all the support in the world, it is the least I can do.

We all love and respect Ally for what he did for us a year ago. He held the club together and kept the spirit of Mr Struth alive. But now is the time for somebody who can take our football club forward on the pitch, and so far Ally doesnt look like doing that.

Aye, when we were in the SPL and had a shot at a European competition each season.

Does the Ramsden Cup hold the same appeal?

Having known Billy, I reckon that if Ally was to step down of his own accord then Billy would love the job even it was in SFL2.

Lifelong bluenose who has always wanted to have a bigger part to play.

Again, I don't want McCoist gone. I think he is due a bit more time than he has had so far.

your as regular as a dose oh the shite on here, welcome. You cant afford him a chance to change this.

He's had a chance to change it - all he's needed to worry about since the end of July had been training, picking & motivating our footballers.

The last 6 weeks has been all the evidence you need about how well that's going.

Apart from being embarrassingly off the pace yesterday, in a game we should have been totally fired up for, given all that's surrounded that match, don't forget we've struggled 3 times in recent weeks when we've played for long spells against 10 men.

And just because you believe we're the best club in the world, doesn't mean anyone else has to fawn over the thought of managing us.

Now now go all petted lip on me. I dont recall saying we were the best club in the world, I did highlight several factors that I believe would be attractive to managers of a decent calibre. You may not agree, but to say there is nothing attractive about managing Rangers is rather disingenuous too.

Now now go all petted lip on me. I dont recall saying we were the best club in the world, I did highlight several factors that I believe would be attractive to managers of a decent calibre. You may not agree, but to say there is nothing attractive about managing Rangers is rather disingenuous too.

Says the guy who started sulking because I didn't share his 'vision'?

And now you're twisting my words. I said for an established manager the lower leagues of Scottish football aren't exactly the EPL and if we wanted anyone whose been mentioned here we'd have to throw around a lot of cash to tempt them as there's fuck all else to attract big names.

As I've already said, you're speaking as a Rangers supporter and other managers don't necessarily share your passion.

You may not agree, and that's fine, but don't try and make me out to be any less a supporter than you for having my feet firmly on the ground.

Would be better if you were supportive in the sense he should get better experience in etc but nope just get ally out.

What kind of experience?

There is plenty of experience at the club just now both on the park and in the dugout.

This management team were groomed for this job by one of the greatest managers in this clubs history for almost five years and he's still involved with the club now.