Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Says the guy who started sulking because I didn't share his 'vision'?

And now you're twisting my words. I said for an established manager the lower leagues of Scottish football aren't exactly the EPL and if we wanted anyone whose been mentioned here we'd have to throw around a lot of cash to tempt them as there's fuck all else to attract big names.

As I've already said, you're speaking as a Rangers supporter and other managers don't necessarily share your passion.

You may not agree, and that's fine, but don't try and make me out to be any less a supporter than you for having my feet firmly on the ground.

Whose questioning your support? The fact that you seem to believe that money is the only motivator for people is what Im questioning.

But why would I sulk because of your self imposed limitations?

Whose questioning your support? The fact that you seem to believe that money is the only motivator for people is what Im questioning.

But why would I sulk because of your self imposed limitations?

a) No, you're not.

b) Stop getting arsey because I don't agree with you.

I don't think it's the only motivator. I just don't think wet and windy nights at Elgin City are either.

a) No, you're not.

b) Stop getting arsey because I don't agree with you.

I don't think it's the only motivator. I just don't think wet and windy nights at Elgin City are either.

Im sorry if your confusing my response to the points you raise as being arsey. I wasnt aware that countering points raised or challenging things posted was considered bad form.

But dont you get wet n windy nights in the Premier League?

Bingo.

so its a weather thing, well maybe managers from places with weather worse than ours would be up for the job. They could make that part of the contract, a big warm coat, scarf and a large umbrella, all in club colours with sponsors logos.

so its a weather thing, well maybe managers from places with weather worse than ours would be up for the job. They could make that part of the contract, a big warm coat, scarf and a large umbrella, all in club colours with sponsors logos.

Making an arse of it now, son.

We all love and respect Ally for what he did for us a year ago. He held the club together and kept the spirit of Mr Struth alive. But now is the time for somebody who can take our football club forward on the pitch, and so far Ally doesnt look like doing that.

That is absolutely charming, thanks ally you kept my club from extinction now off you pop,

Pathetic, I really am so embarrassed by some of you. Ally didn't need to put up with everything he has, I'm sure there has been many a sleepless night over it all, he's trying his best and this is the thanks he get, it's pathetic. Looking at the newspapers today some lovely headlines,

"...mock of the weak.."

"...Ally's flops.."

"...Dundee demolish Rangers"...

It was hardly demolish I don't remember them saying that when we beat Dundee 5-0 last time

We have enough people getting at us and trying to tear us down I am honestly appalled that some of our 'fans' are saying such rubbish.

As I said before because you are so brilliant you would have no idea how you would feel and do in a similar situation and Ally doesn't need this pish from the pro-Celtic media and he sure as hell doesn't deserve it from the fickle idiots on here

Thought Mcinnes new a bit more than ally. saying they are not good enough he had time to watch players in august but got it wrong in quite a few places and last season losing the 15 point lead i was putting it down to whyte but now i wonder.

Oh aye, McInnes really cut the mustard at Bristol City, didn't he? The chair in the TV studio is a hell of a lot easier to sit in than the one in the dugout. Ally does need to improve but he's worth persevering with a while longer. He's earned at least that much.

I try and seperate out what Ally done for our club during the last year off the pitch, and look and what we have achieved on it under his leadership.

In a purely footballing sense I dont think anybody is suggesting that we looked like a team that was set up and prepared for an away match against SPL opponents, given our current situation. we were way too open and given the fact that our defensive frailtys have been well documented this season - nothing was actually done to try and make us more solid.

We looked unprepared tactically, in some cases unfit, and mostly unmotivated. These three items are all a managers responsibility and we cant sinply ignore them because its Ally.

Walter did not buy a player for two years between the summer 08 after Kanus and signing James Beattie ( :anguish: ) in Aug 2010.

walter at that time had a near 30 man first team squad that was assembled by him at the cost of over 20million quid,

lafferty 3.5

mendes 2

miller 2

velicka 1

edu 2

thomson 2

cuellar 2.5

jelavic 4

naismith 2

whittaker 2

cousin 1

beasley 0.5

mcculloch 2.25

davis 3

bougherra 2.5

beattie 1

thats 32.5mill walter spent when he came back to help us :anguish:

walter at that time had a near 30 man first team squad that was assembled by him at the cost of over 20million quid,

lafferty 3.5

mendes 2

miller 2

velicka 1

edu 2

thomson 2

cuellar 2.5

jelavic 4

naismith 2

whittaker 2

cousin 1

beasley 0.5

mcculloch 2.25

davis 3

bougherra 2.5

beattie 1

thats 32.5mill walter spent when he came back to help us :anguish:

....And that was just to steady the ship after PLG. I dread to think how much money it will take, if Ally McCoist continues on the path he's taking us.

Might join you in that.

why you on this forum you degenerat fuck wit you cant string a sentance together people are on hear to say how they are feeling and we are all hurting now fuck off back to your cave in the east end

Half the posters in here are fucking idiots.