Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

A question to all Bears...

If we had qualified for the Champions League against Maribor or qualified for the Europa League against AIK Stockholm would we have gone into administration??

Ally blew a handsome league we should have won SPL under the circumstances.. Ally's Cup woes have continued since he has been in charge not good enough..

The list goes on to one common donominator Ally is not cut out to Manage a legend as he is its time to move upstairs within the club and we get a new Management team in place for next season..

If we had qualified for the Champions League against Maribor or qualified for the Europa League against AIK Stockholm would we have gone into administration??

Ally blew a handsome league we should have won SPL under the circumstances.. Ally's Cup woes have continued since he has been in charge not good enough..

The list goes on to one common donominator Ally is not cut out to Manage a legend as he is its time to move upstairs within the club and we get a new Management team in place for next season..

Is this in your game of football manager :P

It was Malmo and Maribor but in all seriousness I think administration would always have happened under that wee fuck pig bastard whyte.

If ally does step aside I'd rather he left completely tHan move upstairs.

That's kind of you, thanks.

Well for someone who spends a great time willing to share his opinion on matters Rangers, I would have thought that expecting standards of basic fitness and organisation in a full time squad playing against part timers is hardly delusional. Especially as this squad is expected to progress year on year rather than stagnate or as in some cases deteriorate.

We went into admin due to non payment PAYE. However Charlie won't remove Ally as Manager no chance. Even tho I agree he is not good enough

CW clearly put all his eggs in the one CL basket.

He didn't have the money to keep us afloat if it went tits up, which it did.

I am not convinced we would have gone into admin if we got through to the groups tbh, but who knows what would have happened next.

All is forgiven Craig... actually its all your fault Ally, GTF.

Is this in your game of football manager :P

It was Malmo and Maribor but in all seriousness I think administration would always have happened under that wee fuck pig bastard whyte.

If ally does step aside I'd rather he left completely tHan move upstairs.

Sorry mate stand corrected i look back and think that wee rat gambled on us getting Champions league money and we should have beat them but hey ho!!

Well for someone who spends a great time willing to share his opinion on matters Rangers, I would have thought that expecting standards of basic fitness and organisation in a full time squad playing against part timers is hardly delusional. Especially as this squad is expected to progress year on year rather than stagnate or as in some cases deteriorate.

For the most part, fitness and organisation don't seem to be much of a problem for us. We're just a fairly average team with fairly average players, which is to be expected considering where we are. There's been a pretty clear progression from the start of the season.

Sorry mate stand corrected i look back and think that wee rat gambled on us getting Champions league money and we should have beat them but hey ho!!

If we beat Malmo I think there was another round after that? However he gambled on an income that wasn't guaranteed and I think most people realise you can't run a business on money that "might" be there

are you gauging opinion wether it's ally who put us in admin with his actions?

We went into admin due to non payment PAYE. However Charlie won't remove Ally as Manager no chance. Even tho I agree he is not good enough

Interesting point, with that assumption I take it it won't be long before those same posters are calling for the removal of CG.

It's just the next step isn't it.

If we beat Malmo I think there was another round after that? However he gambled on an income that wasn't guaranteed and I think most people realise you can't run a business on money that "might" be there

He budgeted for Europa League mate.

http://www.dailyreco...nancial-1081667

I agree you can't run a business like that.

edit- The results were unacceptable though.

Why bother using it then? Probably your need to bait other Rangers fans, no doubt.

Yeah that's what it is. Thanks for answering your stupid question for me, I would have just comptemtiousoly dismissed it left to my own devices.

I was turning the guys point around, after he dismissed my views as worthless.

Are you serious mate...Ally not to blame in beating Maribor or Malmo cost the club millions.. Whyte is Scum but i believe it has had an effect on what happened.

Jelavic missing a sitter and Whittaker and Boogie for getting sent off are probably more to blame than Ally for Malmo knocking us out.

He budgeted for Europa League mate.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/craig-whyte-sorting-rangers-financial-1081667

I agree you can't run a business like that.

Obviously the blame for no European football lies with ally and the players. Whittaker ya banger!!

But me or you would have been aswell running the club. We don't have money either but could budget on something that might happen. Say we did qualify last season though, what's to say we wouldn't have went through what happened last year , this year instead?

Yeah that's what it is. Thanks for answering your stupid question for me, I would have just comptemtiousoly dismissed it left to my own devices.

I was turning the guys point around, after he dismissed my views as worthless.

I didn't want you to answer it, you were figured out long ago.

It was rhetorical...I'm sure you know what that means.