Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Here's the squad we put out today, and the age they will be in 3 years.

Alexander - 36

Sebastian Faure - 25

Ross Perry - 25

Emilson Cribari - 37

Lee Wallace - 28

Andrew Little - 26

Kyle Hutton - 25

Ian Black - 30

David Templeton - 27

Dean Shiels - 31

Francisco Sandaza - 31

Are you honestly telling me that any of those players will be good enough for us when we're back at the top? No - yet they're sapping monstrous wages and hindering the development of younger players who actually have a chance of being the future for us.

We have no important games left. Let's have a complete shake up like we should have and start actually building for the future.

OK. Deal.

But...

What is the time scale to see progress as a team?

This isn't the first embarrassing result under you. No fight, no passion and no sign of being 'ready'.

Frightening. You have shown no structure or leadership under your reign.

Every single player and member of the Management team should be nothing but ashamed.

You Sir, are coming a across right fuckwit and an immature clown. I really hate saying that, but you seem to have overlooked all that Ally had to cope with in building a squad in such a short space of time.

|It was never going to be great, but we can't change the players for another 8 months. As long a s we get promotion, Ally will have done enough and earned himself another season, unless they carve the leagues and rules up again.

Get yourself some perspective.

3 years is a long time, there will have been alot of games in that time, who are you to say, the boys will not be brilliant in three years time, i am sure they will, they wil have built up strength, pace, determination, togetherness and a right fight i believe as time goes on, give them a bloody chance. Too many people spoiled by Rangers of old, they are gone, this is Rangers now, don't like them, find another team, we might not have been here and this forum would be dead, we wouldnt have the privilege of screaming at the manager and team, so many FORGET THAT.....

I'm missing no point. Today we were shit against stronger opponents. We struggle away from home in the league against teams who think it's the world cup final whenever we play them. I don't disagree that the performances are shite but surely getting back to the top division is more important than anything else? If we where playing stunning football and losing would you be happier?

At this point in our history I would be happier to lose a few games and try to improve our style of football yes but the fact is where we are very few teams have the cutting edge to beat us anyway. Hence why we should be trying to be more expansive and creative for the benefit of our younger players. We are paying alot of money to experience SPL players who are letting us down. If we aren't careful we will fall back into the old philosophy of overpaying for players to get back to the top.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH TEMPLETON, HE'S ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYERS FFS

Yes - and produced another display of self indulgent shite today.

A good signing & talent, apparently being allowed to do whatever he wants.

Yes - and produced another display of self indulgent shite today.

A good signing & talent, apparently being allowed to do whatever he wants.

Agreed, he was slow and needs to pass the ball occasionally too often it was to no-one and he magically thinks it will somehow go in the net from miles away, must do better.

You Sir, are coming a across right fuckwit and an immature clown. I really hate saying that, but you seem to have overlooked all that Ally had to cope with in building a squad in such a short space of time.

|It was never going to be great, but we can't change the players for another 8 months. As long a s we get promotion, Ally will have done enough and earned himself another season, unless they carve the leagues and rules up again.

Get yourself some perspective.

Having to start off your opinion with insults :lol:

I've explained myself throughout the thread without petty name calling. The irony of calling me immature (tu)

We`re a 3rd division team for gods sake, and we were well beaten by a prem team...can`t people accept we were out to giant kill today.

Ally is doing what hes being asked to do...

1st year...win the league..anything else is a bonus..

2nd year ..win the league..anything else is a bonus

3rd year...theres a trend here..

Try moaning when he doesn`t deliver because up till now hes delivering.

this "we're a 3rd div club and they're a spl club" bullshit doesn't wash with me, we beat motherwell in one of our best performances, since then it's been dire, knocked by ict for fucks sake and now utd, not to mention we got beat in the fucking ramsends cup, that's 3 cups not to mention last years fuck up

I dread to think what shite he's gonna bring in for next season

Aye but ally is a legend so its all good meh

No-one is forcing you watch, hate the team, hate Ally, some other teams are avaliable?

They are doing their bloody best, everyone needs to see that, and progress will happen, plenty of big teams got knocked out of the FA cup by smaller opponents it doesnt make them **** it just happens, our future is bright if people dont see that....i worry

This is obviously a long term project, but after six months there should be some signs of improvement.

Players should be developing relationships on the park now, there should be patterns of play developing, signs of a definitive style of play beginning to shine through and the team should be starting to be able to move through the gears with ease.

Do people think that we are seeing any improvements in these areas on a weekly basis?

One game. He's good the majority of the time.

No he's not.

See how many shots end up neater the corner flag than the net, or the times he plays it straight into the guy in front of him.

His pass completion rate has been atrocious for over a month now.

The (increasingly) odd flash of brilliance has been getting him off the hook big time.

Hooper and Wanayama are on £6k a week at Celtic and they've turned down £9m from Norwich and £12m from Man U respectively for each of them.

McCullough £15k a week

Alexander on £16k a week

Wallace circa £15k a week

Templeton, Black, Cribari, Faure, Little, Shiels and Sandanza £7k to £10k a week.

Our two best players McCleod and McKay on £1k a week.

The above stats tell me that the people up at Murray Park who are supposed to support Ally haven't got a clue - they all need to go and Ally needs to hire new support staff. If he doesn't it may cost him his job.

You got any proof to go with that post?

No he's not.

See how many shots end up neater the corner flag than the net, or the times he plays it straight into the guy in front of him.

His pass completion rate has been atrocious for over a month now.

The (increasingly) odd flash of brilliance has been getting him off the hook big time.

9 goals in 12 appearences. That'll do for me.

I think there is a sense of togetherness out of nothing, these guys were flung together at last minute and thrown into the top competitions in Scotland and we had to play many more rounds this time, and we did it, so we got beaten by a better team on the day, doesnt mean we should finally shut up shop and Ally should be thrown to the wolves, it could take a VERY long time, and if people have zero patience they will never be happy. We are now where we are and we will fight to be better i am sure of it. Ally must have the patience of a saint to put up with everything thrown at him, and worst of all today, all you 'fans' calling for his head, pathetic.

p.s. they are getting nowhere near as much as that a week. i know from reliable sources, Blacks money is closer to 5k

We are all fucked off and i for 1 am raging with what was on show i expected grit and determination not Black trying to apease the fans with 5mins to go, we should have been in about this shower a shite from word go. Just canny be fucked guys n gals was pish from word go and so gutted i just dunno where to point finger. We have a group of players to do the job they did not turn up imo.

I know Ally will get us out of Div 3 and will probably get us through Div 2 unscathed. Div 1 is when it becomes a wee bit harder but I reckon he could do enough to get out of it and back to the top division. It's when we're back up there I see a struggle to maintain a challenge. As for if we ever get back into Europe, forget anything beyond the qualifiers.

No-one is forcing you watch, hate the team, hate Ally, some other teams are avaliable?

They are doing their bloody best, everyone needs to see that, and progress will happen, plenty of big teams got knocked out of the FA cup by smaller opponents it doesnt make them **** it just happens, our future is bright if people dont see that....i worry

Of course nobody is forcing me to watch! I chose to watch. I chose to go to the games. I chose to support the team and McCoist while at the games. But do you honestly believe they are doing their best? Really?

All this bigger teams, smaller teams. We do not have a Division 3 squad. We do not have a Division 3 training complex.

Yes you could excuse us from being a little off the pace due to the intensity..But today was a shambles.

I have said many times, if I could see McCoist changing it up, trying to fix his mistakes and not getting immediate results I would not have this opinion. But he continues to persist in things that clearly do not work, and that isn't new to this Season.

Ally is by no means immune from criticism but Ally was not on the park, god if him and Ian were perhaps we might have got a goal. The boys tried their best. They are a young third division side who in all honest a SPL team should have beat.

Ally is doing his best, he is not a MIRACLE WORKER, to say that he should be ashamed, F******* disgusting, who are any of us to say such a thing about someone who has given so much? The poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history. He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on.

No passion??? It is his honest LOVE and unwavering PASSION for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he can't buy anyone, and he only has what he could get and i think he is trying his F****** hardest, no-one will be hurting more than him just now.

Together we are Rangers is the new motto, I am behind my team win or lose. Too many people on here are sounding very fickle and to be honest like sad glory hunters, we are in a totally different world, if you cant see that and accept it will take a long time to be back to where we were, then find another team. There are enough people out there wishing for our heads, hoping we would collapse, and so many out today to laugh in our faces,

DO WE REALLY NEED TO DO IT OURSELVES?

We might not have had a club, that you cant all shout abuse at, everyone else wanted us gone, it is our strength and togetherness and with Ally's help that we have risen from some pretty rotten ashes and are trying to carry on. I am not in denial he is doing his best, there isnt many teams thrown to the bottom division and their whole team leaves, everyone is doing their best. It will be a long road, if you dont have stomach for the journey, jump off....

Ally is deep down A FAN of Rangers and todays performance will have hurt him more than anyone.

Remember That

What a fucking mental post both in content and presentation.

What evidence do you have that Ally McCoist will ever make the grade as a manger? What has he done in as a manager which makes you think this?