***The Official Clyde v Rangers Thread***

AlBear.

Like the boss said after last weeks Queen's Park game, the players should be looking to maintain those standards. Control, possession and goals.

I'd be tempted to drop Shiels and start Sandaza, if he's fit, up front with Andy. Otherwise same team.

3-0 win for this Bear. Sensing another Little hat-trick.

:rangers:

Shields should be dropped, not sure who else is fit though.

Templeton needs to get the finger out as well. Would be tempted to stick him through the middle with Little, and perhaps play Aird wide.

Clyde like to get the boot in as well so Hutton and Black need to continue their form over from last week.

Ally says it will be the same squad as last week for this one and I don't think that's a bad thing based on the much improved performance, especially in the second half.

Can't imagine there will be any changes to the line up and hopefully aird and Crawford get a decent run out at some stage!

Clyde have drawn their last 3 games 1-1, 1-1 and 3-3 with Montrose(A), Elgin(H) and Berwick(A) respectively.

Obviously they'll be looking to sit back to try and disrupt our attacks. However I feel the team from last week has enough to pen them in and break them down.

Clyde have drawn their last 3 games 1-1, 1-1 and 3-3 with Montrose(A), Elgin(H) and Berwick(A) respectively.

Obviously they'll be looking to sit back to try and disrupt our attacks. However I feel the team from last week has enough to pen them in and break them down.

It's very important in that case we keep our width...if they are playing compact we should get joy playing through the full backs....if we start with the right tempo and get an early goal we could get a few tomorrow I think.

Did we not have a good result the first time we played them at their's? I think we did.

I'd like to go for a 5-0 or something, but I'll hold back this time and say 3-0.

We won 2-0 last time, in a stinking game.

It was our first away win, so I suppose that would count as a good result.

Think the line-up will be the exact same as last week, the team need to do better in the first half of games though. Takes them too long to get into it, if we had played the same for both halves last week we would've won by a much higher margin.

Clyde 0-3 Rangers :pipe: