SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

That's fucking pathetic tbh. Has Doncaster ever been present or grabbed the bull by the horns to make any difficult decisions this year?

I take it most of rm will be at Hampden for 5 the night?

Indeed. A disgusting disregard for a large section of Scottish support and for his own job

There is no chance of us being totally 'not guilty'.

Looking at all the stages and the duration of this process and then considering the associated costs with this so called investigation, points strongly at a guilty verdict . Guilty of what though and to what extent remains to be seen.

Whenever we won the tax case the SPL were very swift to insist on continuing with this process and thus incurring further costs etc. Everything they have done and said suggests that under no circumstances will they be seen to lose face or to have wasted valuable resources .

This will be their chance to come out publicly and portray themselves as the authority of Scottish football and great protector of its members interests and integrity. Their covert mission objective was to cause maximum damage to RFC, punish RFC with the maximum punishment they can get away with, elevate themselves into this position of moral guardians and great leaders and to assist IRAceltic as much as possible.

Come high noon I think they will be whispering the words "mission accomplished".

That's fucking pathetic tbh. Has Doncaster ever been present or grabbed the bull by the horns to make any difficult decisions this year?

I take it most of rm will be at Hampden for 5 the night?

unless we're going to burn the fucker down, I don't see the point. A lot of use it was last time.

There is no chance of us being totally 'not guilty'.

Looking at all the stages and the duration of this process and then considering the associated costs with this so called investigation, points strongly at a guilty verdict . Guilty of what though and to what extent remains to be seen.

Whenever we won the tax case the SPL were very swift to insist on continuing with this process and thus incurring further costs etc. Everything they have done and said suggests that under no circumstances will they be seen to lose face or to have wasted valuable resources .

This will be their chance to come out publicly and portray themselves as the authority of Scottish football and great protector of its members interests and integrity. Their covert mission objective was to cause maximum damage to RFC, punish RFC with the maximum punishment they can get away with, elevate themselves into this position of moral guardians and great leaders and to assist IRAceltic as much as possible.

Come high noon I think they will be whispering the words "mission accomplished".

The fact that they announced that we had a case to answer says to me they have already made their minds up. Also remember part of the initial 5 way agreement was to surrender our titles. That commission was just a formality. They cunts want our titles and I will be astounded if they don't take them.

I reckon we will be fined not guilty on the whole but will get a fine for administration errors which will be around 20-25k for each year.

Livi were fined 15k for admin errors by the spl in the past so no more than that, or else it's make it up as you time at the spl again.

A year ago, we had a successful campaign of harassing and worrying past, existing and potential sponsors of anything to do with the SPL/SFA to the extent that old sponsors were asking for their names and logo’s to be removed from SPL/SFA websites. They are still struggling to attract sponsorship for fear of a backlash from our fans.

The support is now more galvanised than it has been for years. A year ago they tried to destroy us and put us to the sword. Big mistake. We rallied, regrouped and are now strong enough and ready for any fight they wish to put before us.

If they try and take titles from us or hit us with unjust sanctions then we have the power and the will to ruin what’s left of Scottish football. They wouldn’t be that stupid.

Would they?

From the way things have been made up on the spot thus far, I won't be surprised if it's a guilty verdict, with the punishment to be announced at a later date. This later date will be upon league reconstruction where we will be invited to join the top league, provided we accept a punishment of a points deduction which makes it impossible for us to win the league as well as a fine of either a set amount or a percentage of our gate receipts.

This way they get us back in the SPL with the economic benefits that we bring like sponsorship, TV money etc, but without a chance of regaining our title.

From the way things have been made up on the spot thus far, I won't be surprised if it's a guilty verdict, with the punishment to be announced at a later date. This later date will be upon league reconstruction where we will be invited to join the top league, provided we accept a punishment of a points deduction which makes it impossible for us to win the league as well as a fine of either a set amount or a percentage of our gate receipts.

This way they get us back in the SPL with the economic benefits that we bring like sponsorship, TV money etc, but without a chance of regaining our title.

In this instance, I think we would all agree what the response should be....

Not a chance in hell of that happening.