SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

The fact that they announced that we had a case to answer says to me they have already made their minds up. Also remember part of the initial 5 way agreement was to surrender our titles. That commission was just a formality. They cunts want our titles and I will be astounded if they don't take them.

Remember who it was who said we had a case to answer. "Prima facia" or some pish was the phrase from a man who clearly has an agenda, a man who allegedly claimed in one of the 5 way agreement meetings that "youz bastards have been cheating us for years".

That man is Rod McKenzie from Harper & MacLeod. He is not the decision maker though. I'm just glad we eventually got lawyers of our own, thanks to the RFFF, to counter the very agenda driven McKenzie. This will ensure our titles are fine.

I don't believe the SPL want our titles, although one of their members certainly does, driven by bigotry and mostly envy. They do however NEED our cash. This is how it will play out in my opinion.

11:59 SPL release accounts showing a deficit of £2.5M.

12:00 Independant commission announces Rangers are guilty of some minor administrative errors. Punishment is a fine roughly amounting to £2.5M payed for by last years prize money.

Where you hearing this from?

Richard Wilson in the Herald. http://www.heraldsco...ipping.20375636 He writes that it's 10am for the SPL and Rangers, with the public statement at noon.

He also says that the 1890 SFL will be consigned to history and the SPL company will continue with a changed name.

2 Hours to go. Sitting in uni getting nothing done.

I wish I'd just slept through now.

I was going in to my uni but decided that the chance of leaping out of my seat in the (completely silent) library and letting loose with a stream of curses against the SPL was too great.

So fuck the essays and fuck the SPL.

Stomach is in fucking knots here.

I

I am a lazy bastard and normally sleep way past 12.

My eyes sprung open at 9am and I couldn't get back to sleep, this could be a long few hours. Gonna head out in the car for a wee while and take my mind off it.

I was going in to my uni but decided that the chance of leaping out of my seat in the (completely silent) library and letting loose with a stream of curses against the SPL was too great.

So fuck the essays and fuck the SPL.

Either way I will be leaping out my seat.

I fear my fist going through the computer screen today and a ban from the library could be the result.

It has been my opinion from day one about this kangaroo court that we were already found guilty before these well picked 3 wise men sat, i hope i am wrong, but i have never been the slightest bit confident since the corrupt sfa offered us the chance to accept the losing of the titles for membership, this in their eyes has been the ultimate goal from day one, and they have never let up, even with us being found not guilty in the tax case, they corrupt bastards never batted an eyelid, i think we are in for a hammering in a couple of hours, but i pray to God i am wrong

Richard Wilson in the Herald. http://www.heraldsco...ipping.20375636 He writes that it's 10am for the SPL and Rangers, with the public statement at noon.

He also says that the 1890 SFL will be consigned to history and the SPL company will continue with a changed name.

There is no way I want to be part of that company. We need out of this shitehole pronto. I don't even care where we go, as long as its has nothing to do with the spl. The SFL is fine, why would anyone ditch that to jump on to a dying horse. We should set up our own league and invite some of the healthier clubs to join us.