SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

The amount of "Fuck this , Thats me and scottish fitba finished" or "So Cheaters do win" post I've seen on Facebook and news websites is no real. :lol:

GIRFUY :gerbad:

Where did you get the dancing badger from Strongbow, that is so feckin cool?

Had to save it.

No they are not. Read the report.

It specifically says the players were not ineligible.

You cannot be fined when found not guilty.

We were found guilty but purely for not informing SPL in the correct manner ie via the players contract.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You cannot be fined when found not guilty.

We were found guilty but purely for not informing SPL in the correct manner ie via the players contract.

Nothing more, nothing less.

What we were found guilty of had no bearing on the field of play though ... it's important to keep stressing that because over the months and years to come timmy will make a point of overlooking it

When you think of the Big Tax Case verdict and now this, Timmy are besides themselves. Add to that all the biased mhedia too. All the SPL Board members and Club Chairmen and supporters.

Wow I bet Doncaster and Reagan are real popular on both sides now.

They did not even know their own rules that players after being registered stay registered until that registration is revoked no matter whatever else may have happened in the interim. No ineligible players!

This meant the whole issue of stripping titles was a non starter.

Fools, damn fools all of them.

Great to be a Bear! Just bloody marvelous

Question - which money will they recoup first the money from C Whyte or the money from the Oldco?

Good luck with that lot!\\.

They are already starting to say on the open lines that we are getting away with everything because we are the establishment club ... the establishment club are they for real we are in the third division! :lol:.

Real Madrid are the establishment club in Spain because they have had their debt ripped up 3 times ... now that's what I call clout

They are already starting to say on the open lines that we are getting away with everything because we are the establishment club ... the establishment club are they for real we are in the third division! :lol:.

Real Madrid are the establishment club in Spain because they have had their debt ripped up 3 times ... now that's what I call clout

They don't do facts, do they?

Tell you what, I've never before been moved to read a tim forum but I had a wee peek on Kerrydale Street to see their reaction and some of the replies in that big Rangers tread are absolutely deranged/hilarious. They really seem to see this as confirmation that Rangers are running Scottish football.

That's Rangers(!). Rangers of division 3 are running Scottish football.

Tell you what, I've never before been moved to read a tim forum but I had a wee peek on Kerrydale Street to see their reaction and some of the replies in that big Rangers tread are absolutely deranged/hilarious. They really seem to see this as confirmation that Rangers are running Scottish football.

That's Rangers(!). Rangers of division 3 are running Scottish football.

I read jambos kickback yesterday and the filth have infiltrated it as well, With the position they are currently in they seem to be as bitter as the filth that tells you how deep this jealousy of us goes.