Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

Rather odd conments by Charles about getting banned for not grassing people up, i accept hes got to be seen to be clamping down in front of UEFA and English FA incase talks to get in there go anywhere, but hes got to balance it out by making sure he doesnt ban or upset fans who are not singing 'naughty songs' but also dont see why they should police those who are.

Rather odd conments by Charles about getting banned for not grassing people up, i accept hes got to be seen to be clamping down in front of UEFA and English FA incase talks to get in there go anywhere, but hes got to balance it out by making sure he doesnt ban or upset fans who are not singing 'naughty songs' but also dont see why they should police those who are.

That part of his statement has gone pretty much under the radar on this thread.

So if the guy beside me sings a naughty song and I don't report him, I get a lifetime ban? He can come out with some shite at times.

why cant thick cunts not get it through their head that it doesnt matter what songs we sing they will still come after us.

Who gives a fuck about they cunts. I'm more worried about our CEO walking away. As far as i'm concerned Charles Green is the best thing thats happened to Rangers in years.

If cunts would rather see Green walk away and everything he has done go to waste just because they don't like people telling them what to do then this is more worrying than what anyone else says or does.

Some people only go to the games to sing what they want, some don't even watch the fucking game.

You all are idiots jumping on this like it's a blow up doll. Some of you have criticized others for listening to papers but since it's this you lap it up. The same folks every night lol saddos

Who gives a fuck about they cunts. I'm more worried about our CEO walking away. As far as i'm concerned Charles Green is the best thing thats happened to Rangers in years.

If cunts would rather see Green walk away and everything he has done go to waste just because they don't like people telling them what to do then this is more worrying than what anyone else says or does.

Some people only go to the games to sing what they want, some don't even watch the fucking game.

That last sentence :anguish:

That part of his statement has gone pretty much under the radar on this thread.

So if the guy beside me sings a naughty song and I don't report him, I get a lifetime ban? He can come out with some shite at times.

It is nonsence, and no doubt totaly unenforceble, his oddest comment yet, i hope he realises this and backtracks otherwise he could look silly in the future and i dont want that, ive grown to like and respect Charles but your right sometimes he does talk bollocks.

He is angling for English football. He is trying to appease the FA and UEFA. None of these organisation would like to be seen supporting a "sectarian" club. But if he can show that he is getting on the front foot with this issue then it will be seen to his and Rangers credit and therefore far more people may view Rangers situation in a favourable light if they ever get to thinking about inviting us down south.

His interview on Jeff Randall last night was almost all about Rangers moving into England rather than our financial results - on a business show. So think about it. Thats the subtext here. At least to me it is.

We are not a sectarian club , we have all sorts in our Team /Fanbase.

Youv been listening to too much of the Scottish Mhedia along with Charles.

We are not a sectarian club , we have all sorts in our Team /Fanbase.

Youv been listening to too much of the Scottish Mhedia along with Charles.

Typical excuse from a moron!

What do you call the supporters of Rangers who do sing sectarian songs?

I agree. (tu) We shouldn't sing these songs if the club is in danger of getting in trouble.

Domestically we aren't though.

How about the bad press? The chances of a move to England being affected?

But the European issue is the point Charles was making, his plan for Rangers is for us to get back into European football and having some decent progression in it. If we're going to get banned what is the point in him carrying on?

I agree. (tu) We shouldn't sing these songs if the club is in danger of getting in trouble.

Domestically we aren't though.

So why don't we stop altogether.

I have no doubts that soon the SFA/SPL will bring in rule changes.

He's here to fill his pockets and fuck off, this gives him the perfect excuse.

Conspiracy nonsense. If he's had enough he can put out any number of reasons, he feels he's getting too old for the workload, he wants to spend more time with his family in England etc.

Why would it need to be controversial?

What worries me is that despite events of the last 18 months some in our support are actually incapable of separating agenda from fact. It seems they would rather revel in a knee jerk rhetoric state than actually take the time to read things properly and arrive at a reasoned opinion.

I blame Big Brother and Simon Cowell.

A rather large over reaction to an isolated incident of a banned song/words, sung by a few.

I do hope that he realises that real Loyalist songs are NOT sectarian, nor bigoted and if he is prepared to give into the minority of this hate filled country, then he can walk away with my blessing, becasue there will be no further quarter given against these lying, corrupt, hater scum bastards. My civil liberties will not be further eroded by unthankfull hate filled immigrants who think the world owes them a living.

If CG is actually thinking about true Loyalist songs, then he can think again or just do one!!

BTW. Time to close the thread as it is taig infested!

How about the bad press? The chances of a move to England being affected?

But the European issue is the point Charles was making, his plan for Rangers is for us to get back into European football and having some decent progression in it. If we're going to get banned what is the point in him carrying on?

We get bad press no matter what we do.

We wont get banned doh

Conspiracy nonsense. If he's had enough he can put out any number of reasons, he feels he's getting too old for the workload, he wants to spend more time with his family in England etc.

Well its good to hear that form someone so close to Charles, which I assume you are ?

Typical excuse from a moron!

What do you call the supporters of Rangers who do sing sectarian songs?

Sometimes I despair son .

You calling me a Moron, and some on here calling Rangers Fans Knuckledraggers really says how low our Fanbase has declined.

Capitulaters r us.

Honestly we know this is coming from the Bheast in the East, and some of our Fans Bite at it all the time.

If this continues and is not addressed by CG without Pushing the Authorities for a list of Songs that are not Allowed/Allowed then I am afraid this will end in Splitting the Fanbase .

Now be Nice

there's a good chap..