Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

Id drop the capital "C" if I was you. Folk might assume things, if you get my drift

That I can spell?

You're claiming to be an adult one minute then hinting I should deliberately use a lower case c for the word Catholic as some kind of petty act of disrespect :lol:

Sometimes I despair son .

You calling me a Moron, and some on here calling Rangers Fans Knuckledraggers really says how low our Fanbase has declined.

Capitulaters r us.

Honestly we know this is coming from the Bheast in the East, and some of our Fans Bite at it all the time.

If this continues and is not addressed by CG without Pushing the Authorities for a list of Songs that are not Allowed/Allowed then I am afraid this will end in Splitting the Fanbase .

Now be Nice

there's a good chap..

I called you it because you can't see the bigger picture?

What's more important?

A few songs or an unharmed Rangers?

They have and i think its funny that alot have accused him of playing to the gallery and telling us what we want to hear, but now he isnt and hes upset the very same fans, its fair enough to say he will ban anyone singing ftp or fenian bastards, he cant reasonably ban people for not reporting others which is where i say he went overboard and should retract that part.

I wasn't duped for a second, I don't mind him being a bit of a mouthpiece and even when he made those comments about Villa (which were deeply stupid) I wasn't too bothered, its part and parcel of having a bit of a charesmatic man at the helm.

I never though - during all his bravado talk thought he'd back fans over sectarian chants, anyone who thought he would do so because he was quick to joke about the SPL and SFA were living in cloud cuckoo land.

I back the clubs stance, it is something that needs stamped out but there are ways you can go about things and being a confrontational arsehole isn't one of them.

Anyone wanting to see bears in jail or have their ST taking from them for being silly is a bigger scum bag than the one carrying out these songs.

That I can spell?

You're claiming to be an adult one minute then hinting I should deliberately use a lower case c for the word Catholic as some kind of petty act of disrespect :lol:

Exactly. So lose it or adults may suspect stuff. :dry:

He can fuck off then...Charles green is a dick of the highest order, people will slag me off and call me worse for daring to criticise theyre dear leader but i was a rangers fan long before he arrived and I'll be a rangers man long after hes jogged on with his money bags...singing the billy boys and no pope of Rome.

I love this club more then my bird, my sisters, nieces and nephews and I'll sing what i want...how can a cunt who won't be here for more then a few years ban real fans for life! Hate this cocky,rude, imposter being in charge of Our fine club...he's a fanny!

He can fuck off then...Charles green is a dick of the highest order, people will slag me off and call me worse for daring to criticise theyre dear leader but i was a rangers fan long before he arrived and I'll be a rangers man long after hes jogged on with his money bags...singing the billy boys and no pope of Rome.

I love this club more then my bird, my sisters, nieces and nephews and I'll sing what i want...how can a cunt who won't be here for more then a few years ban real fans for life! Hate this cocky,rude, imposter being in charge of Our fine club...he's a fanny!

There's criticism and then there's just plain bile.

You really don't love the club half as much as you make out if you believe continuing to sing these songs is a good idea.

lm sure some of the bottlers and wankers would be able to handle a tit like you.

Yeah,these balloons seem to think that being stuck in the dark ages and dragging MY team back with them makes them more Proddy,Loyalist,Gers than the rest of us who want to see the team progress.

I want to know what the fuck we are "bottling"?

I know what I am and I dont need to sing songs to prove it every time I follow the Berrs.

Exactly. So lose it or adults may suspect stuff. :dry:

Suspect away. I have respect for the English language and none for dafties, Catholicism or Protestantism for that matter. I do have respect for the individual followers of any religion though, provided they're not dafties.

I wasn't duped for a second, I don't mind him being a bit of a mouthpiece and even when he made those comments about Villa (which were deeply stupid) I wasn't too bothered, its part and parcel of having a bit of a charesmatic man at the helm.

I never though - during all his bravado talk thought he'd back fans over sectarian chants, anyone who thought he would do so because he was quick to joke about the SPL and SFA were living in cloud cuckoo land.

I back the clubs stance, it is something that needs stamped out but there are ways you can go about things and being a confrontational arsehole isn't one of them.

Anyone wanting to see bears in jail or have their ST taking from them for being silly is a bigger scum bag than the one carrying out these songs.

Ive heard no one saying they want to see Rangers fans banned or jailed, where has this come from recently? The club however comes first and we will see how many supporters get banned this season and next, my moneys on 0 partly because Charles is blustering a bit but mainly because i believe that Berwick was a one off as some supporters thought that no action could be taken as they were in England, something i thought as well until i read of the arrests, and i dont believe any Rangers supporter worth our name would risk the clubs future in Europe or any move to England for their own selfish need to sing about the pape and his followers.

I love Rangers but to say you love them more than your flesh and blood is a bit strange.

We started as a team for the love of football.

These songs were not song then, and probably not prior to the 1920's.

I don't have a problem with them generally, but if it's going to get the team in trouble, they need to stop.

We are having a new start here, lets make the best of it.