Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

A support the famous glagow rangers! A don't support unionism! A don't support politics either! Although I "have views" on them I don't support them! An "union" est was at the forefront of trying to kill our fitba club! Remember? But hey let's have a unionist politic show one night a week on a glasgow rangers "football" club radio phone in? Time to move with the times guys.... or else were gonna start sounding like the dark side with claims of being discriminated against etc... soundbites like that are "taig like"

I agree with some of what you say... But I doubt you are a Rangers fan.

That's the beauty of freedom of thought.

Seriously Hunter, do you think I know that baffoon posting stupid remarks? Get over yourself. And respect what Gogzy and that say keep it on RangersChat. There is no need to talk about this any more, Ive deleted my Rangerschat account, and I suggest you use this thread to promote Rangers Chat and respect the mods on here before RangersMedia, Chop the thread.

Yes, I do believe you know him. If you think he's a buffoon (which I don't as he's entitled to his opinion) why did YOU 'like' his post?

YOU may not like to talk about it anymore, but more than a few people are now. Don't forget to 'edit' you twitter feeds too.

Btw - Rangerschat accounts can't be deleted. Pity you won't be in the Lobby there as a few people want to ask you questions about your posts here.

For the benefit of doubt, I do not kno dunny, except for hearing him phone in rangerschat over the years!!! And bmr I can assure you that I am gers fan! But I understand the doubt, I'm not a queen loving, unionist loving, politic loving rangers fan..... much simpler than that, just a rangers fan! All that other pish has nought to do with my club!

And why btw is a long term contributer of rangerschat being treated like so? Over the years he has championed the cause, phoned in loads, supplied tickets for show competitions, done favours for show hosts n listeners behind the scenes? That baffles me as a listener? And so does the lack of support! Dutch pammy, lord trevylan etc have made me tune out of the show in the past with their nonsense... I hope this isn't another case of the same!

Why I don't like the sun show being related to rangerschat? A couple of years back coisty was asked about comin on the show, to which he was considering...within 5 nites of that being announced Alan Brazil was being joked about on the show in regards to torbett etc.... no one is gonna cum on the show if that's the sort of stuff the show is gonna spout.. and I see the Sunday show as the same ilk,, as a listener I love to hear the show go from strength to strength.... I'd also like to apologise for my "buffoon remarks last nite, a bit tasteless and I like to point out I was under the influence at the time.. sorry to anyone offended by my remarks.. watp

Yes, I do believe you know him. If you think he's a buffoon (which I don't as he's entitled to his opinion) why did YOU 'like' his post?

YOU may not like to talk about it anymore, but more than a few people are now. Don't forget to 'edit' you twitter feeds too.

Btw - Rangerschat accounts can't be deleted. Pity you won't be in the Lobby there as a few people want to ask you questions about your posts here.

Are you completely Derranged ? You have some serious issues pal. I think you must live in a wee hate filled world of your own, I have no clue who Charlotte cakes is, and never spoke to him on here in my life, I havent been on Twitter in well over a year, I never used it, and certainly wouldnt know how to ''edit'' a feed.......... so u must be talking to some other dunny ! Hunter, I have lowered myself by continuing in this conversation again, I certainly wont be taking you up on a reply again, I just think you should go and get a life.

And why btw is a long term contributer of rangerschat being treated like so? Over the years he has championed the cause, phoned in loads, supplied tickets for show competitions, done favours for show hosts n listeners behind the scenes? That baffles me as a listener? And so does the lack of support! Dutch pammy, lord trevylan etc have made me tune out of the show in the past with their nonsense... I hope this isn't another case of the same!

Ill quote you on this one mate, and thank you for the things you have wrote there ! I thought you were 'at it' .. with your first few posts, but appreciate the comment, most of the folk on Rangerschat are different class, a real family type site, and they have never, the same as rangersMedia, never been a ban happy site up until recently, and instead of dealing with a complaint from a member like myself who was listening from day one with Limmy etc, they have a guy like Hunter with an ongoing tyrade making up stories in his head. crazy

Ill quote you on this one mate, and thank you for the things you have wrote there ! I thought you were 'at it' .. with your first few posts, but appreciate the comment, most of the folk on Rangerschat are different class, a real family type site, and they have never, the same as rangersMedia, never been a ban happy site up until recently, and instead of dealing with a complaint from a member like myself who was listening from day one with Limmy etc, they have a guy like Hunter with an ongoing tyrade making up stories in his head. crazy

You really are fucked up. You started this off with posting a pile of lies, and now you say I'M deranged. Fox and Ian STILL haven't received the 'list' you're supposed to have sent them, so figure it out from there.

Now they you know I'm not the person responsible for the bans, will you be calling for the dismissal of the person who has been doing the banning??

Like wise I've been listening to rangerschat since the 6th night I think it was, I haven't signed in for over 2 years cos a got fed up with ma obsession wi the lobby chat, if I reveiled ma username then I'm well known to all long term users of rangerschat.. it's been a hoot listening in over the years, the hosts are doin a fab job and it's really went from strength to strength... my funniest moment ever was back in the early days when a caller from the highlands was on (he wasnae the brightest) and he wis trying to get his elderly mother to shout "fen**n bastard" doon the phone... aw wis fkn howlin fur days man.. classic stuff if anyone remembers it

Pm me your username obv :P

Also guys you really need to nip this pish in the bid right now.

this bullshit is not what this thread is for and it would be a damn shame if I have to lock it.

Cut the pettiness out or take the argument to PM

I will be deleting any abuse and petty bullshit from this thread fron here on.

if it still doesnt stop ill take away your ability to post in this thread.

That goes for everyone, I am not singling anyone out.

Why I don't like the sun show being related to rangerschat? A couple of years back coisty was asked about comin on the show, to which he was considering...within 5 nites of that being announced Alan Brazil was being joked about on the show in regards to torbett etc.... no one is gonna cum on the show if that's the sort of stuff the show is gonna spout.. and I see the Sunday show as the same ilk,, as a listener I love to hear the show go from strength to strength.... I'd also like to apologise for my "buffoon remarks last nite, a bit tasteless and I like to point out I was under the influence at the time.. sorry to anyone offended by my remarks.. watp

Like wise I've been listening to rangerschat since the 6th night I think it was, I haven't signed in for over 2 years cos a got fed up with ma obsession wi the lobby chat, if I reveiled ma username then I'm well known to all long term users of rangerschat.. it's been a hoot listening in over the years, the hosts are doin a fab job and it's really went from strength to strength... my funniest moment ever was back in the early days when a caller from the highlands was on (he wasnae the brightest) and he wis trying to get his elderly mother to shout "fen**n bastard" doon the phone... aw wis fkn howlin fur days man.. classic stuff if anyone remembers it

Thre's a very obvious contradiction in your two viewpoints here.

Just sayin' like. :pipe:

I'd just like to apologise for my slander of the Sunday nite show and my slight mocking of hunter... it's truly nothing personal... but as I stated above I don't like that sort of show connected with rangers or rangerschat.. but I do understand that there would be a healthy interest amongst many of the listeners.. so I will bite the bullet and not listen, but only probs is, I'm hooked to going to the website at 9pm evry night! Hahaha

Well done cluedo! (Govan blue)... we bit different when ye get a cranky caller to the show in its early formatt... and a good reformatted show where the hosts were crackn jokes aboot Brazil (funny but distasteful).... in the same week that the hosts had a maybe from coisty on coming on the show.... I get wot yer saying govan, but surely you get me also? Sorry a didn't want to go on about this, just like to explain a bit further to GB.

Well done cluedo! (Govan blue)... we bit different when ye get a cranky caller to the show in its early formatt... and a good reformatted show where the hosts were crackn jokes aboot Brazil (funny but distasteful).... in the same week that the hosts had a maybe from coisty on coming on the show.... I get wot yer saying govan, but surely you get me also? Sorry a didn't want to go on about this, just like to explain a bit further to GB.

tbh I'm only interested in getting a tenner off you all for your RM Sponsors' Fund Annual Membership Fee. You're running out of time! :thumbup: