Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

• 3 weeks later...

Fox,Trueblue,Ian,Bridgeman,Boswell,Larky,Gogzy,IP sorry if I've missed any regulars but I feel I have to make a thread about the best podcast on the internet.Missed a few shows here and there but for the usual crowd on RM you really need to give these guys a listen,they even have pure staunch tunes and a cultural break here and there.

http://www.rangerschat.com/

link to the archives

http://mixlr.com/rangerschat/showreel/

Used to listen a fair bit but the majority of ones I heard before the EGM was like a mike Ashley cheerleading group. I mean from those calling in not the hosts.

A bit of balance would've been good. But aye it's decent enough and will pass 2 hours in work listening on the archives

Used to listen a fair bit but the majority of ones I heard before the EGM was like a mike Ashley cheerleading group. I mean from those calling in not the hosts.

Funnily enough that's when I stopped listening mate,without namedropping there was always one or 2 callers that had an obvious hardon for fat Mike and that just ruined it imo.

Funnily enough that's when I stopped listening mate,without namedropping there was always one or 2 callers that had an obvious hardon for fat Mike and that just ruined it imo.

Got a bit ridiculous from some towards the end up. Much better when its about the football

Got a bit ridiculous from some towards the end up. Much better when its about the football

Agreed (tu)

I've only really started listening again the past few weeks but it's not changed much in terms of the football talk,some of the patter is tremendous as well :lol:

Anyone can call in with their opinion there is no agenda on RangersChat. If folk think it is an Ashley love in then phone in and challenge that opinion. I listen to every show and no ine gets lambasted or cut off etc. Great show that all Bears should listen to and participate in

It's definitely the callers that make the show.

It is going to be hard during the close season, so if you have a Rangers related topic that is close to your heart call in and we can discuss it

I can see the number of callers nosediving after I get on :lol:

It's definitely the callers that make the show.

It is going to be hard during the close season, so if you have a Rangers related topic that is close to your heart call in and we can discuss it

Should be plenty to talk about for the first few week.

Signings

Club restructuring

ST prices and if they are value for money based on the product..

That's one week covered fuck knows about the other 7

Not been on much listening to archives most nights good banter