Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Thanks for the mention Dunny.

Sorry if my language ofends, but hey ho.

We are trying to give Rangers supporters a platform to air their views, but unfortunately we do not get a lot of callers other than a gallant few like youself Dunny and Larkie. (and occasionally the inimitable Lord Trevelyan)

We try to give about 80% of the content to Rangers subject matter, but some nights are slow news wise.

We shall endeavour to keep improving and are always open to callers.

NO problem Ian, I thought I would get the discussion going on here again, cause you boys are producing quality shows night after night, as I told u I never called any show for years, but its like talking to ur mates when u phone in, You give everyone the time of day and make them all very welcome, and I think u lot are doing superb, even if it is like the Jack n Victor show hahaha

I only started listening about a month ago, love it tbh. Much rather listen to that than snyde or the likes.

Phoned in a few weeks ago and that LT guy was on the line aswell, he ended up getting choped off i think as they had to apologise about him the next show. It was a few fridays ago. :lol: Seems a good guy tbh, just a bit mental. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I Thought I would bump this thread, as like many others I am sick of listening to Radio Clyd.

I listened to the Copland Road ORG PoDcast, and RangersMedia's own Darchevinny was on there at the weekend, and it was a fantastic listen. Rangerschat.com has had a lot of negative talk about it in the past, but the boys on there are doing a great job, and i thought i would give them a bit of praise again.

Doing a 1 hr show every night 9 pm til 10pm must be hard, for them but it would be great to hear guys like Darche and the quality posters of RangersMedia give the boys a phone, and let us hear the likes of GovanBlue, AlanCompton, CroatinBicycles, Edmiston Drive, The Boss etc.........even the boy Andy Mcgowan, Shane from CRO.... would love these guys to phone in, as they are as funny as fck !!!!

The work Govan Blue does on this site of late has been amazing, and im sure pushing your raffles on Rangerschat would be a great idea....

Get on have a listen guys, or even listen to the archives....... I am simply a poster on there and call occasionally, but I recognise a good thing when i see it, and I am sure if you all give it a wee listen, you will like what you hear.

As I rangers fan i cant get enough of the RangersChat,, Copland Road POdcasts..... Wearethepeople podcasts etc....... its amazing ! !

I genuinely think they work wonders over at Rangerschat; bear (ahem) in mind that it's on for 5 days a week, at least an hour each night, they actually manage to fill the show with many good points, and at the end of the day, it's a Rangers voice, undiluted by mhanks that infest such shows as Radio Snyde etc,.

Anyone who hasn't listened should at least give it a go.

Ian and Foxy, the two presenters, do a fantastic job, and whilst Ian's language can be somewhat colourful, he's simply being passionate for the boys in red, white and blue.

And if you don't agree with what they say, or want a particular issue raised, just phone in as it's a Glasgow number.

Worth a listen to, folks.

(Cheque in the post, Ian?) ;)

Many a good thing's been said about yourself on Rangerschat, sir.

Really? Dunny gave me a shout-out once - that's all I've heard

I must check out those archives :D

I confess that I don't get to listen to it as often as I'd like, due to other commitments, but whenever I do tune in, I enjoy almost all of what I hear.

I would definitely advise everyone to give it a try (my cheque's already cashed ;) )

I confess that I don't get to listen to it as often as I'd like, due to other commitments, but whenever I do tune in, I enjoy almost all of what I hear.

I would definitely advise everyone to give it a try (my cheque's already cashed ;) )

Haha, nah I'm sure Ian's mentioned your good self a fair few times.

For the masochist in me, I sometimes listen to Snyde, so Rangerschat is a cleansing process for me.

Haha, nah I'm sure Ian's mentioned your good self a fair few times.

For the masochist in me, I sometimes listen to Snyde, so Rangerschat is a cleansing process for me.

I've just realised that that dancing bear is your signature.

I thought you were posting some sort of insinuation regarding my relationship with RangersChat :matron:

ur the most talked about individual except the highlight of the night.........the Iatolla........DUNNY