Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Aye it's a good show. I've been listening to the archives every night. When I'm feeling brave ill post on the lobby. As I said as its daily their discussing current events. Although the pods WATP, Cro and Heart and Hand are all well done I like to discuss things as they happen.

You were very good tonight dunny, you actually talk a bit of sense haha.

It was a good listen, well done.

thanks mate, im not very articulate but tried my best!! its like talking to ur pals on that show lol i was bit nervous but defo will call again!!

boys are doing a great job, of rebuilding that site wish more people from here would come into the site lobby get a good laugh n talk rangers!!

Thanks to everyone for the good reviews.

We try to be as topical as possible, but some days we are just rehashing old news and giving a different slant on things.

It's days like these that we need callers and thanks to Bears like Dunny, Larkie and Hunter we have a high calibre of debate.

I hope more RM members give us a listen and contribute constructive criticism on this forum.

I think the amount of listeners will only grow and grow (like a well-oiled penis).

It's good to hear the likes of Hunter, Larky and Dunny (in no particular order, lads!) fill the airwaves with their take on recent events.

Now that Gogzy has been in the lobby, I would very much like to hear him too ;)

No excuse for anyone who listens to Radio Snyde or BBC not to tune in and give it a go!

Full credit goes to all who run rangers chat I listened at the start and fell away from it but on since seeing this thread I tune in every night the show has now has more of a programme to it and is getting better all the time would love to see it go head to head with Snyde for two hours keep up the good work lads WATP

Would it be of any interest to board members if we posted the likely topics of discussion for the night's show in advance, both on RM and facebook?

Alternatively if anyone has a hot topic (Rangers related) they would like discussed let us know.

if the show is good, People will comment on a thread like this!! you boys are tremendous, gettin up to the minute news out there.

i have to say also i have seen alot of Blind people taking part in the forum and calling in, and that is outstanding the help the boy Tommy gives these guys to feel comfortable to take part is great.

rangersmedia has quality posters and take part in great debate like mighty bears, gogzy, fools gold etc, to have more quality from here calling into the show giving rangersmedia big shoutouts i think its fantastic and great platform to grow

sweettartangirl

uve nae chance im a hero on rangerschat!! u need to phone in!!!!

Listening now.

Not sure I like Scotland being described as a 'pox-infested country.' Does the guy think he will need to move to England to play in their league?

Aye agree with that you could add Republican Ta##ier infested cuntry