..Dunfermline have eight days...

Faircity

Relevant to Rangers if a space becomes free in SFL1 prior to reconstruction?

Not that I want to see them die - probably go into administration.

...I think they will survive also, but as a partime outfit in the 3rd div...according to the radio if they fail to pay within eight days its liquidation...game over...kaput..

That'll be our fault then doh .......along with the outbreak out of the 1st world war and the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait

TBO i dont like to see people losing their jobs and they aint an SPL team, and maybe someone will put me right, but I am not sure that they were outwardly or openly critical or judgemental of us where they?........

Not like hearts :redcard:

I do feel really sorry for them. Whilst Yorkston was a bit of a twat, I was in many arguments last year about people not separating Whyte from the Rangers fans, and I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't do the same here. Some of their fans will have delighted in our demise, some won't have. For those that did, the taste of their own medicine will be tough to take. For the others, they have my total sympathy.

This (tu)