CG: "The players dream of a free punch at me but I was right..."

Indeed. Does seem an odd and misguided thing to say. It's the kinda thing you keep in your own head surely? Making his own problems here

Its bizzare no need for it, i can see now the shitstorm that will accompany it, this week has been one crazy thing after the other, i just want a great win tommorow and no bad headlines but the latter doesnt look likely now anyway.

Its bizzare no need for it, i can see now the shitstorm that will accompany it, this week has been one crazy thing after the other, i just want a great win tommorow and no bad headlines but the latter doesnt look likely now anyway.

Indeed. It really is just unnecessary. Irritating.

Rangers FC will never get another penny of my money until Charles Green comes out and apologises for saying "I’ll say ‘How’s my Paki friend?’". Fucking disgraceful.

Thats the way the guy talks,so Paki,is from Pakistan,Scot is from Scotland,fckn get real....

It's becoming more and more the Charles Green show and The Rangers are taking a back seat.

I don't think that's right tbh.

He really needs to calm it down, the kind of statements hes released today/yesterday are what we need, not trying to be controversial for the sake of it.

Hardly any wonder with our shite football.

The football is bad but he is coming across as an idiot.

People are laughing at our club because he can't act in a dignified manner.

I like Charles I really do but he needs to shut up and stop chasing the spot light.

The football is bad but he is coming across as an idiot.

People are laughing at our club because he can't act in a dignified manner.

I like Charles I really do but he needs to shut up and stop chasing the spot light.

I see the point but in Scotland anyway the interpretation of our club is negative regardless of what anyone says or does.

Nothing wrong with the term "Paki" or Yankee or Aussi etc etc if you are so easily put off rangers then how true a supporter are you ????

Being irritated by needless uses of outmoded terms has nothing to do with Rangers football club. Let's get one thing clear, this has nothing to do with the club and everything to do with Charles Green.

You can be a "true supporter" and realise that using those terms is pretty daft in these times

It's becoming more and more the Charles Green show and The Rangers are taking a back seat.

I don't think that's right tbh.

Bang on. He'd went quieter recently, and he's suddenly exploded back into life. It's not really helping anything.

That is just beyond belief and guaranteed that is national press tomorrow. I guess this is what we should expect when we have a gutter hack as Comms Director or whatever he is.

Aamer Anwar, Commision for Racial Equality and such like will be all over this and I cannot fault them.

If Green is serious he needs to shut the fuck up and give us some tangible evidence he is moving us forward.