CG: "The players dream of a free punch at me but I was right..."

Does this now make him his "Coloured little Jock Friend"??

Crazy Yorkshire so and so that he is!!!

Don't know, I live in the States and don't like being called English, an Aussie, or the drink Scotch, if that helps.

(tu)

How many people took the time to find out before finding out if it was a shortened version of Pakistani?

He has explained this several times, in more than one thread, so I guess folks don't read the threads before commenting.

Some people just want to be offended, In fact they hrive on it....Said it before.. The offended are always going to be offended.

I don't get why people waste their lives away getting bothered over such silly things :lol:

However i've spoke to the OP for a number of years now, he's a good bear and is of asian heritage, if he's offended by the word "paki" then some on here should respect his personal opinion. Was a bit extreme reaction from him right enough but enough people are fed up with Green at the minute so i can imagine it being a reaction post from the OP.

Musquotes, veiled insults, rank stupidity and arrogance. You really are more than the sum of your parts.

Is that why the site now bans people who use certain insults? So people can't say what you actually are?

What are you rambling on about?

Or should I go and apologise to all the people I've inadvertently insulted with racist abuse, while we were laughing and drinking together?

That's what you said in your original post, to which I replied maybe you shouldn't shouldn't use racist abuse. What is the issue with that. If you don't use racist language there would be no issue.

And please feel free to use whatever insults you want towards me, I'm keen to know what I actually am.

How is the term Yank treated over the pond?

Got a lecture from a Southern Lady one evening when I inadvertently used the term 'yank'. Seemed that her relatives had lost homes and property during the Civil War. A fact, that according to her, would live with her family for ever. I think "we're no dammed yankees' was the term used.

Guess it offends some more than others.

What are you rambling on about?

Or should I go and apologise to all the people I've inadvertently insulted with racist abuse, while we were laughing and drinking together?

That's what you said in your original post, to which I replied maybe you shouldn't shouldn't use racist abuse. What is the issue with that. If you don't use racist language there would be no issue.

And please feel free to use whatever insults you want towards me, I'm keen to know what I actually am.

You have to be kidding me.

I'll speak with my friends however we find acceptable. You took that statement as me abusing my friends, Lmao. The hint was while we are laughing together. Might be an idea to read what I had said previously. You think your issues with the world apply to me? My friends would laugh at you too.

Those weren't insults. They seem factual based on your earlier post to be honest. If you ask me to say what I consider you, I consider you broken. No offence intended.

You have to be kidding me.

I'll speak with my friends however we find acceptable. You took that statement as me abusing my friends, Lmao. The hint was while we are laughing together. Might be an idea to read what I had said previously. You think your issues with the world apply to me? My friends would laugh at you too.

Those weren't insults. They seem factual based on your earlier post to be honest. If you ask me to say what I consider you, I consider you broken. No offence intended.

I'm broken? I really hope you and your friends don't laugh at me. That would be awful, just awful.